Author Topic: sasquatch bigfoot  (Read 15348 times)

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
Re: sasquatch bigfoot
« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2013, 05:19:44 PM »
Got to say the bigfoot hunters show is dumb as hell, in their investigations. Bird chirps and oh man that's a squatch. Kinda clear what the founders motivation is just by his name, Matt Moneymaker :rofl

Did the math on what BFRO makes on their monthly bigfoot hunts at one time , It came out to roughly $350,000.00 a year. You can go to the BFRO website and see what they charge to take you for a bigfoot trip and do the math :rofl

Like I said earlyer though, Its irritating to me when people like that take away from the true science of the subject.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: November 18, 2013, 05:24:27 PM »
Isn't it Finding Bigfoot? Anyway, I don't see how they expect to find a damn thing banging around the woods at night with a 30 person production crew.

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #317 on: January 16, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »
bumb

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #318 on: January 16, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
Well since I'm here, I'm sure y'all heard about the guy who claims he killed bigfoot...supposedly he killed him in late '12 and had all different types of tests verifying that it was bigfoot during 2013 and now he is going to take the body on tour this year...I haven't heard anything else about it in the last 2 or 3 weeks though...I told my wife that if they came to Tulsa or OKC that I would pay a dollar to view it just because...myself I've seen many unexplainable things in my time in the woods...was it bigfoot?...who cares...I watched a show the other day on some obscure channel on dish about all the bigfoot sightings here in Oklahoma...them cats sit out there in the woods cookin' their meth and hell yeah bigfoot gonna come waltzing right up to them  :lol
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Bludy

• Copper Member
« Reply #319 on: January 16, 2014, 12:22:41 PM »
That's the same guy who claimed he had one in his freezer a few years ago and it turned out to be a halloween costume and deer entrails frozen in a block of ice.
     - TheAntiBug -
Jagdgeschwader 11 

www.jg11.org

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: January 16, 2014, 12:30:59 PM »
That's the same guy who claimed he had one in his freezer a few years ago and it turned out to be a halloween costume and deer entrails frozen in a block of ice.
Busted!  Actually Butchered Bigfoot is quite good.  Get it now before the price goes up.  Walmart will soon have it for $15 a pound.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2014, 08:24:19 PM »
Lots of good story's in this thread. In honor of monster weak (shameless discovery Chanel poke ) I'm bumping this thread for any that may be interested :)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2014, 10:48:59 PM »
They are common in the north lands but they go by names such as "Snow Cows" and "Tundra Wookies". Be wary for they are a treacherous creature with a insatiable appetite for men's souls

Chuikov

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #323 on: June 02, 2014, 03:27:37 PM »
Locked for violation of forum posting rule #10.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com