Author Topic: Long drive and then fun!  (Read 329 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Long drive and then fun!
« on: July 04, 2014, 11:06:09 AM »
logged on last night and so that we had captured 65 or is it 64. Anyway it has an old spawn to nowhere. I figure well it's a long drive but I think I'll head to the rook city and maybe kill some trains. Though I was a bit conflicted, kill trains, get more achievement points or help the Knights out by hitting the town. After over an hour probably close to 2 hours. I get there. I couldn't find the trains and then I saw a bridge on the far side of the metropolis.

I thought I'll head there but as I did I set the city to blinking. Might as well hit the city. While continuing there I kept checking the map for incoming, So far so good. Once I get to the edge of the moat surrounding the city I start firing and firing and firing. Takes a lot of 76 mm rounds to kill a city block I tell you. Then I heard an plane's engine. I figure it's over but I accepted that when I embarked.

Jumping into position one I see an a8 heading away, then a jet, then 2 51s, a 262 and maybe another or two. All light! :) Soon they force me back into position 1 and game on. Using the turret pintle gun I ping the crap out them, each in turn. A p51 dives in to strafe and then another 51, and the dreaded a8 comes in too with those cannons. I ping them, and after several passes I manage to get the a8 smoking oil and gas. I think he is done, another 51 crashes trying to get me, then the other skims to close, the a8 gives up the ghost.

49Tuba PMs me but I can't respond because I'm so busy but it was all good, he was praising my drive and tenacity. An 190f comes in, he drops an egg right next to me and somehow I survive. I mean the crater was butted against my T34. Finally the planes are gone and I finish what I could of the town.

I think I knocked down 10 to 13 blocks, With no planes near I tower landing 5 kills and garnering 33 perkies.

I guess several of the Rooks had saluted me and I missed it. I apologize for that and said so to Muzzy in a PM. What great attitude Rooks! I can learn from that.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: Long drive and then fun!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 11:15:27 AM »
gotta love defending yourself against overwhelming odds! that's what makes this game(flight Sim?) great!! good job!! <S>