Author Topic: EW tanks  (Read 641 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: EW tanks
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 09:55:52 PM »
fugitive you better read this again

High fidelity flight simulation is the heart of Aces High but it doesn't end there.  A war rages on the ground and at sea.  Engage enemy armor in tank combat.  Protect your fleet as a gunner or make a torpedo run in a PT boat.  Lead an assault in an amphibious vehicle.  With over 100 warbirds, vehicles, and boats available, you have access to a vast virtual arsenal.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 10:30:06 PM »
just saying: Matilda. The old lady must have a spot in AH.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 06:18:18 AM »
This may not be EW, but I think the DD Sherman would be an interesting GV addition. Could spawn like LVTs and help provide tank cover and help WF a town for a CV take. For EW tanks, the M3 Lee, some EW Russian GVs, the early M4, the Matilda, and the Crusaders would make a pretty good EW tank set

Offline TheCrazyOrange

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12:06 AM »
The early M4 was effectively the same as the A3. Same gun, same effective thickness of armor. Adding it would be a bigger waste than adding the M2 halftrack.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 11:53:22 AM »
Might want to inform Hitech, as he seems to be unaware of this. Or it might be that you're wrong, and the guy used to enjoy runway vulching with a T-34.

fugitive you better read this again

High fidelity flight simulation is the heart of Aces High but it doesn't end there.  A war rages on the ground and at sea.  Engage enemy armor in tank combat.  Protect your fleet as a gunner or make a torpedo run in a PT boat.  Lead an assault in an amphibious vehicle.  With over 100 warbirds, vehicles, and boats available, you have access to a vast virtual arsenal.

WOW! I even added a funny face at the end of that post....... it's joke boys!

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2014, 11:21:58 PM »
+1
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76