Author Topic: Why Are People Fussing About 262's?  (Read 6093 times)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: Why Are People Fussing About 262's?
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2014, 07:09:38 PM »
Ahhh....the personal attack.  Way to address the issue, kappy.  

What issue?  I have no issue.. I killed 3 jets the night you describe..

Attack?  What attack? I'm not attacking you.. I'm just telling you I don't want your free candy and keep your van away!
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2014, 07:28:29 PM »
Ok man..whatevah...I know I hit the nail on the head when the Candy Van comments come out.  :rofl

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2014, 04:28:13 AM »
All those voices on Vox with their chorus of "262 coming in" are shining examples of why exotic perk planes like it bring so much to the game. Its why the Meteor should be in, the A26, maybe even standards should be loosened to include development airframes. Or my dream of a 1946 arena. Its why I droned for B29s for years even tho I still havnt flown one yet.

The 262 has pizzaz and mystique. Excitement and heart thump for $16 a month.

"First you get the Jet ; Then you get the girl".
(Image removed from quote.)

Then you pump the girl... for information, of course.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:30:27 AM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2014, 10:14:47 AM »

:rofl

I guess you and yer boys and girls were "equalizing" last night. The dar bar for Knits was easily twice that of the Bish at A8 and we see "kappa the equalizer" come screaming in to pick guys engaged in the furball. Later we see four 262..one flown by another of the mighty ACM kings....and on it went for the rest of the evening as the Bish fought at a significant numerical disadvantage.

Eventually "the equalizer" managed to kill me while I was flying a Dora back from a dogfight.....I just laughed because I know he was hunting for another Dora pilot (who shall remain nameless) who had killed him several times prior to his deciding to up the "great equalizer". Great shot by the way....

Keep beating that chest playing Robin Hood, big guy....we all know why those 262s get rolled. Its OK...we all get a laugh out of too! :rofl

ok, ill bite... why do the jets get rolled?

your nameless guy that killed me got a kill on me once I believe. .. he got a very lucky ho shot on me in his dora as he streaked by and later on ghi shot me down in a 38 as your nameless guy's dora was about to die.. but ghi was not awarded the kill... unlucky for him...

this was followed by me being ganged several times at takeoff... when this happens repeatedly,  I up a jet..

so, if you really have something to say/prove lets hear it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:39:21 PM by kappa »
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2014, 05:47:48 PM »

this was followed by me being ganged several times at takeoff... when this happens repeatedly,  I up a jet..

so, if you really have something to say/prove lets hear it.

Okay.  If getting blasted every time you take off pisses you off perhaps you shouldn't take off at a capped field.  Or take off in a squirrely Brewster and have some fun.
Fight's on!

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2014, 06:02:07 PM »
Okay.  If getting blasted every time you take off pisses you off perhaps you shouldn't take off at a capped field.  Or take off in a squirrely Brewster and have some fun.

You're right!  I think I should up a base abit further back in a jet.. Good advice!
- TWBYDHAS