Author Topic: Tool Shedding-Get rid of it.  (Read 7222 times)

Offline Xavier

• Copper Member
Re: Tool Shedding-Get rid of it.
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2014, 06:28:53 AM »
And yet I manage to be better at the game than you by virtually every measurable statistic, despite actually occasionally doing other things with my time.

I'm better than you, therefore I'm right.

I think we're done here, let's move to the other buff-hating whine thread  :aok
Started from the bottom...still at the bottom.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
And yet I manage to be better at the game than you by virtually every measurable statistic, despite actually occasionally doing other things with my time.

For instance, we both appear to like the P-51D. Actually I like it, and you appear to have a fetish for it, being virtually the only thing you have a2a kills in last tour. I have 28 kills to 4 deaths in the thing last tour. You have 202 kills in it to 196 deaths.

Now at this point you're going to accuse me of gaming my statistics through timidity. However, doing this inevitably causes one's kph to plummet. So obviously my kills per hour must by something shockingly low, on the order of 1.48...wait, nope, that's you.

I don't care if if you have 100 kills to my 1 kill--i never said anything about being a good fighter pilot-I never said anything at all about being a pilot at all--in fact i'm a lousy pilot.but at least I try..I usally fly and gv each night..I don' fly full time,it's something like 50/50--plane and gv.so if it makes you feel better about yourself to crack on me about being better than me,than go right ahead,help yourself.

And as a matter of fact,i'm not very good in gv's either--but who cares--i play to have fun--there have been times when i've been on for 3 hours and have only 3 kills--in anything--so what I still had fun.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 06:43:47 AM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2014, 08:53:46 AM »
I don't care if if you have 100 kills to my 1 kill--i never said anything about being a good fighter pilot-I never said anything at all about being a pilot at all--in fact i'm a lousy pilot.but at least I try..I usally fly and gv each night..I don' fly full time,it's something like 50/50--plane and gv.so if it makes you feel better about yourself to crack on me about being better than me,than go right ahead,help yourself.

And as a matter of fact,i'm not very good in gv's either--but who cares--i play to have fun--there have been times when i've been on for 3 hours and have only 3 kills--in anything--so what I still had fun.

:lol  Yeah, I get more kills in 3 hours. :neener:  You did NOT specify if myself wasn't to be included in the kill scoring! :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:07 PM »
I'm better than you, therefore I'm right.

I think we're done here, let's move to the other buff-hating whine thread  :aok
He is the one who brought up number of hours in the game (150 a week?) as if it were pertinent to topic at hand. If someone is going to do that, then I feel free in contrasting their hours logged with their ineptitude. I can only imagine what *I* could do with that kind of practice.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:19:48 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."