Author Topic: What are we fighting for?  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
What are we fighting for?
« on: April 22, 2014, 10:43:14 AM »

Trophies for the top pilots in the 2014 Combat Challenge are in! They will be awarded to the top pilots in three categories. Top pilot kills/points, Best K/D and best Landed sortie. There will be other awards announced soon for squad points and participation.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
Re: What are we fighting for?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 06:17:53 PM »
Will they be delivered in person :aok :lol

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:19:16 PM »
Will they be delivered in person :aok :lol

BigRat

They will be shipped out to the winners, but I might be willing to meet someone relatively close in Dayton OH or somewhere else along my next year's travels.

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 04:41:52 PM »
Shame the real Kommando Nowotny cant participate, all 3 of those would look great in my office.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline dogtag380

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 09:53:10 AM »
Hey Nef... just curious.  Is hightech picking up the cost for these? Or is this a donation from the 412th?   :)
AKTap
~Arabian Knights~
www.arabian-knights.org/

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 11:14:45 AM »
Hey Nef... just curious.  Is hightech picking up the cost for these? Or is this a donation from the 412th?   :)

In another world I'm a screenprinter/graphic designer. The shop where I work at does screen printing, embroidery, signs and trophy work.

HTC has offered to cover the cost of the trophies, but I declined as they are dirt cheap for me to assemble, the same with the Ts.

I may ask them to help me cover the cost of shipping the shirts and trophies which will be more than it cost me to print and build them. We will see after November, when I will start shipping.

Offline amulford

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 03:14:28 PM »
tHAT IS really COOL OF YOU nEF!  :salute >
StraBult - FSO C/O ClaimJumpers