Author Topic: inactive game play  (Read 1655 times)

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
Re: inactive game play
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 06:26:44 PM »
The easiest way to locate that thorn would be to up a plane, fly a designstrd route with film viewer on, land, log out, watch film, log back on, fly directly to thorn and remove it.  I am surprised that has not been mentioned before.

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 11:21:51 AM »
The easiest way to locate that thorn would be to up a plane, fly a designstrd route with film viewer on, land, log out, watch film, log back on, fly directly to thorn and remove it.  I am surprised that has not been mentioned before.

meanwhile,while you land and go offline to watch film,the perp just re-locates  :rofl

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Blinder

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 02:04:21 PM »
meanwhile,while you land and go offline to watch film,the perp just re-locates  :rofl

Yup. At 60+ mph I can relocate awful fast.
Fighter pilots win glory .... Bomber pilots win wars.

17th Guards Air Assault Regiment (VVS) "Badenov's Red Raiders"

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 04:52:56 PM »
+1 disco inactive players.

If a guy wants to be a bug he should have to babysit his bug.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »
you don't have to be in a vehicle to make it flash--unles htc changed something lately
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 12:38:45 PM »
-1000 to disco inactive players
discoing inactive players,is like banning them from taking a break.

if you don't like people going afk for whatever they are doing--TUFF! thats there poragative.

C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 03:49:17 PM »
I would just like to reiterate my awe at the amount of people who valiantly defend to the death their need to... not play the game.  Doubleclicking an icon has apparently reached the status of 'onerous chore'.

Regardless, anything they code is just too easy to circumvent so there's no point in worrying about it.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Blinder

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 05:05:12 PM »

if you don't like people going afk for whatever they are doing--TUFF! thats there poragative.

I agree. Hey! It's cramped and usually hot inside my virtual reality M8. If my simulated crew wants to step outside of the simulated vehicle to take a simulated whiz and K-rat break then so be it. If we happen to be in close proximity to an enemy base and they still want to do it, then my simulated crew has big simulated brass ones and they can do that.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2014, 01:16:30 PM »
I agree. Hey! It's cramped and usually hot inside my virtual reality M8. If my simulated crew wants to step outside of the simulated vehicle to take a simulated whiz and K-rat break then so be it. If we happen to be in close proximity to an enemy base and they still want to do it, then my simulated crew has big simulated brass ones and they can do that. (Image removed from quote.)

:lol smart allick  :lol

it's just i don't think people need to be logged off,when they want to take a break------it's that same as people trying to tell you or me or anybody how to play

Offline Blinder

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 02:53:28 PM »
:lol smart allick  :lol

it's just i don't think people need to be logged off,when they want to take a break------it's that same as people trying to tell you or me or anybody how to play

I actually do agree with you on this one. This is the beauty of a non-linear, non-time tabled MMOG. You can pretty much go where ever you want to and do whatever you want. If I want to park my sapper in a barn and then go have a snack and watch a re-run of The Big Bang Theory then that's my prerogative. If I get found and killed while I'm afk then so be it.

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 04:38:24 PM »
YOU CANT HAVE ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THOSE THAT JUST WANT TO SIT AND DO NOTHING. ITS THEIR 14.99 A MONTH,AND THEY CAN PLAY HOW THEY WANT......FREAKIN FUN POLICE :neener:

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 05:30:56 PM »
I actually do agree with you on this one. This is the beauty of a non-linear, non-time tabled MMOG. You can pretty much go where ever you want to and do whatever you want. If I want to park my sapper in a barn and then go have a snack and watch a re-run of The Big Bang Theory then that's my prerogative. If I get found and killed while I'm afk then so be it.

[/quote

:lol sorry blinder--hardly anybody ever agrees with me--i was shocked-thankyou.

Offline Blinder

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »

:lol sorry blinder--hardly anybody ever agrees with me--i was shocked-thankyou.

Thats cuz yer a lunatic.  :rock

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 12:04:24 PM »

I would agree if there was zero negative effect on other players.  I also don't think we are talking about a bio break or a beer run here.  We are talking about players AFK for hours and hours...

There should be a happy medium we can all agree on.   
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 08:01:16 PM »
Well, on a bomb run u can go for 30+ min, sometimes an hour, w/o moving the stick at all. It would not be a good idea to disco a bomber on auto climb or on a long noe-run. So auto disco inactive players is not a good idea. A gv sitting 1hr+ inactive is a very rare thing in the ma. not so much of a problem.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking