Author Topic: A sugestion  (Read 307 times)

Beeking

A sugestion
« on: January 31, 2001, 11:53:00 AM »
Heya
If we going to be able to rescue pilots we need the ability to "bail out" of the GVs and the PT boat(swiming). Coz as i remember, 3 times enter doesnt works on it.
Also, GVs must be able to rescue downed pilots and drivers.

I think this game needs a floatplane. For cargo/rescue. Give us a LW big float plane...

Thats it

Pirado

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
A sugestion
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2001, 12:26:00 PM »
You can bail out of an A/C as a gunner, as long as the pilot has given the bail out order (i.e. if he bails out first, then you can as well, you cannot bail out until he does first)

Sandman_SBM

A sugestion
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2001, 04:02:00 PM »
Hmmm... not sure that's correct. The other day, while flying a B17, my wing was shot off and I bailed. My gunner was off on a bio-break and he went out also. I watched him suffer decceleration trauma while I floated down safely after opening the chute. He did not bail out... I did.

Beeking

A sugestion
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2001, 12:09:00 AM »
OK guys, thx for reply but my question isnt about how do a gunner bail out, first or later than pilot etc...
Is because we are actualy unable to "bail out" of the ground vehicles.

Pirado

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
A sugestion
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2001, 12:22:00 AM »
Catalina, ya!!!!

Pepino

A sugestion
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2001, 02:22:00 AM »
Catalina would be best, but, at least, an option to land & recover one downed pilot per suitable plane (I'm thinking 109's, for instance) don't have room enough for any extra passenger.

Cheers,

Pepe