Author Topic: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators  (Read 6176 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2014, 02:36:35 PM »
 :bolt:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2014, 02:40:03 PM »
non-stop VOX vulgarity on range channel, even after I asked him on vox to stop that I had children around me, he never let up....... whether a MOD saw my text I do not know......... but I got my film and screenshots, as I have always covered my rearend everytime I am in game....

I'm sure you know, but many may not, that you can also report vox abuse much the same way that you can report text abuse in-game.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2014, 03:02:26 PM »
When playing AH I occasionally will utter the most deprived insults and personal attacks you can imagine.
But in 9 years, I yet have to even be warned once, not speaking of being banned.

You wanna know the trick?

I don't use a mic.  :devil

If you can't control yourself to a level you have been taught in kindergarten, I suggest you follow my lead.  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2014, 03:22:09 PM »
When playing AH I occasionally will utter the most deprived insults and personal attacks you can imagine.
But in 9 years, I yet have to even be warned once, not speaking of being banned.

You wanna know the trick?

I don't use a mic.  :devil

If you can't control yourself to a level you have been taught in kindergarten, I suggest you follow my lead.  :old:

:lol

Only got muted once, when I first started playing I misspelled a word and it got me muted for 10 mins.  Never been mouthy on vox though.  I've seen many times where chat has gotten inappropriate and someone on channel says "my kid is watching me play and I don't appreciate the topic/comments here".

It took me a while, but whenever I die or get disconnected or something goes wrong and I end up in the tower. I just imagine how long it took that player to get to me and kill me, how hard I worked at times to get a kill and was rewarded. We are all humans here, we all experience the same thing no matter what the side. So to treat someone differently because they are on the opposite side, be it hack accusations or profanity filled PMs, it's really childish and ultimately shows that person has a lack of understanding of the world around them.

:airplane:

If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2014, 03:31:29 PM »
I admittedly have on occasion in the heat of the moment have keyed up and blurted profanity in both anger and testosterone and or alcOhol induced joy however I hereby make a public apology and in the future will make more of an effort to stop..now realizing that sometimes kids are with in ear shot..
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Coach

• Copper Member
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2014, 03:40:13 PM »
I admittedly have on occasion in the heat of the moment have keyed up and blurted profanity in both anger and testosterone and or alcOhol induced joy however I hereby make a public apology and in the future will make more of an effort to stop..now realizing that sometimes kids are with in ear shot..

Thanks!  :salute

My kid is grown now but in the day I didn't appreciate it when the speakers blurted profanities.  Yes, headsets are an option but shouldn't hafta be.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2014, 03:48:54 PM »

Thanks!  :salute

My kid is grown now but in the day I didn't appreciate it when the speakers blurted profanities.  Yes, headsets are an option but shouldn't hafta be.
agreed..happy hunting sir :salute
"scott66"        

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2014, 03:59:15 PM »
Not a joke:

My 5 year old learned a word or two from country vox. She even used them in the correct context when repeating them.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2014, 04:02:49 PM »
Not a joke:

My 5 year old learned a word or two from country vox. She even used them in the correct context when repeating them.
not good my apologizes
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:06:29 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2014, 04:22:05 PM »
Shida is looking at me in a unmanly way :old:

I want to report him :)
Shida just wants you to become a man's man  :cry
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2014, 04:25:43 PM »
I didn't blame what Mendo did on anyone but Mendo. Likewise, just because Mendo did something unacceptable does not give anyone else the right to do something unacceptable. In this case, we have numerous players jeering, asking for Skuzzy to post audio of a phone call for nothing more than their own cruel pleasure. One of said requesters is an AH Training Team member.

This is unacceptable behavior in any setting, but especially so when the community claims to be a step above the childishness found in other games that we so frequently look upon with disdain here. It is hypocritical and a double-standard.
I don't think its cruel to listen to someone misbehaving -1 for poor choice of words. As for the community being a step above? I think you are dead on, however these threads  were nice and quiet before some people stepped up to fill the vacuum recently created by the departure/being put in place of certain individuals.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2014, 04:39:10 PM »
Please point out ONCE where I defended his posts. I specifically quoted that I was referring to the requests to make the phone public call after the fact (by an AH Trainer no less), where it would do nothing but serve to use him as a punching bag.

WOW!

I can't speak for anyone else, but my comments on posting the phone call for all to hear was a joke. As a grown adult I know that something like that would NEVER be posted. You as an adult ....snicker... should have picked up on that fact and known that my comment was a joke.

As for the OP he got what he deserves. Personally I think he got off easy considering how often the issue seems to have cropped up. I have absolutely no compassion for anyone who steps over the line and gets smacked for it. Sure accidents happen and you push the wrong button, you still broke the rule, man up take the punishment and be more careful next time. Coming to the boards and ranting about it isn't owning up to the fact that he screwed up, it's trying to get sympathy for he actions he should have known were come down on him.   

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2014, 04:48:51 PM »
I don't think its cruel to listen to someone misbehaving -1 for poor choice of words. As for the community being a step above? I think you are dead on, however these threads  were nice and quiet before some people stepped up to fill the vacuum recently created by the departure/being put in place of certain individuals.
as in...
"scott66"        

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2014, 04:51:06 PM »
I came... I saw, I giggled then I ran away.... :bolt:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member