Author Topic: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators  (Read 6218 times)

Offline Mendo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Re: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 09:57:19 PM »
Deja vu all over again. 

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,357428.msg4738791.html#msg4738791

Yes, obviously I have had problems with the moderators before, as have a great many customers on a repeat basis. Would you like to link every thread on this subject to this one as that would be great....

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 10:01:49 PM »
I really see zero grounds for my getting muted other than the 2 swear words I said over range chat

Two profanity laced statements does not equal zero grounds.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 10:04:35 PM »
Kudos to the non-abusing Moderator.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 10:05:36 PM »

Yes, obviously I have had problems with the moderators before, as have a great many customers on a repeat basis. Would you like to link every thread on this subject to this one as that would be great....

I was just noting your ability to learn from past mistakes. You haven't had moderator problems, you have behavior problems. Your phone call to HTC will likely clear that up for you.

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 10:07:19 PM »
I looked at all the film, in the last 6 minutes of it I kill 2 of DaddyO's b24s and another bish kills his third. I then call a check to the other bish as a 190 is in on him and I use the fbomb in calling the check once, the 190 collides with him a short while later, in between these instances many expletives are heard on range chat from a variety of players as is the norm, and the bish who was rammed cussed the 190 player and I commented on the lack of skill of the 190 pilot with a 2nd fbomb in my sentence. At this point my squaddie logs on and I am only talking to him on squad vox, roughly 5 minutes after killing the buffs and 4 minutes from my use of the f word twice amidst the norman constant profanity on range my squaddie and I start discussing our low opionion of another player on another team in none too kind words ( this is on squad vox mind you ) and within a minute of our none to kind assessment of said player I am banned...I really see zero grounds for my getting muted other than the 2 swear words I said over range chat which had at least 50 other cusswords over it by players in range and is normal banter, or as I suspect the moderator was listening in to my squad vox discussion of a prominent opponent I had not a kind word for. Regardless, no warning, no reason for the ban given, just switched off by the mod.

You pretty much just told yourself why you got muted. I highlighted it in red for you. Case closed.  :banana:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:09:24 PM by SilverZ06 »

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 10:11:09 PM »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 10:13:48 PM »

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 10:16:41 PM »
These topics may be the only reason I still read the AH forums.  Comedy gold.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2014, 10:36:04 PM »
A phone call or email to HTC would have been much better for multiple reasons.
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2014, 10:48:38 PM »
I understand the reason he was muted, but to me 2 hours seems a bit excessive.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2014, 10:49:03 PM »
A phone call or email to HTC would have been much better for multiple reasons.

Not really, because he lied, cussed and was muted.   Although HTC might have laughed for a few minutes while they put him on hold.

I understand the reason he was muted, but to me 2 hours seems a bit excessive.

Nah, about right for a repeat performance.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2014, 11:00:25 PM »
just accept the fact you got muted and move on, also sometimes you dont get muted instantly, i would know lol.

2 hours is nothing lol i couldve been muted for the last 3 days and not even known :eek:
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Mendo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2014, 11:12:07 PM »
Love all the smug comments, so riddle me this. Why was no one else who used any profanity during this time muted? Was I just singled out for use of a bad word twice while several others spouting many times that number of cusswords? Was this in fact the reason I was muted? No reason has been given whatsoever for why I was muted. None of you folks have the slightest clue whatsoever as to why I was muted, but you sure are quick to state that you do, and dismiss my complaint as baseless and place the blame on me. Solved the case you boys did, despite knowing even less than I do about the situation. Pat yourselves on the back for solving the case and passing judgement on something you have absolutely zero facts to back up, its good troll food. To all those who aren't among the trash mouthing their personal baseless judgements for the sake of ego and self importance, I appreciate your comments. I will deal with this on the phone with hitech, who I hope will provide me with satisfactory answers. The few inflated egos can continue to thump their chests and spout drivel as Im sure they will, but realize no one cares, and you DONT have the answers or your phone number would be on the website, you might as well go back under your bridges and wait for someone who is as shallow and petty as yourselves and have a nice trollfest there.

Offline Mendo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2014, 11:17:05 PM »
Not really, because he lied, cussed and was muted.   Although HTC might have laughed for a few minutes while they put him on hold.

Nah, about right for a repeat performance.

I don't appreciate someone calling me a liar, you have no clue what the real reason is I was banned, what exactly all transpired, in fact you don't know jack toejam. I would recomend you would take the time to go F@%K yourself instead of calling me a liar you ass.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2014, 11:17:36 PM »
If you give HTC the approximate time of the mute in an email or phone call, they can look in the logs to determine if it was actually a Mod that muted you or a mass report against you. I also think one-off reports are cumulative within a certain period and if you get to the magic number you get muted with no warning. In either case, contacting HTC is you best course of action.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals