Author Topic: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators  (Read 6233 times)

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
Re: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2014, 04:51:59 AM »
I report players all the time for profanity on range vox. It doesn't do any good, nothing happens. Have some respect for aces high, if you want to act like trash go play with the masses in one of those other airplane games. If you must use profanity, the forum is the place for it. You  bigtoe face lowlife motherdiddlying dumbdiddlys!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:54:49 AM by FLOOB »
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2014, 04:54:05 AM »
And this "wonderful" community is one of the many reasons why this game is dead.

Because the community isn't rushing to the defense of someone that can't control his temper in game and gets himself muted is one of the reason the game is 'dying"?  It's outbursts like Mendo's that cause people to leave, not the community standing against the actions of a few idiots that can't control their tempers and language.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2014, 05:27:40 AM »
Because the community isn't rushing to the defense of someone that can't control his temper in game and gets himself muted is one of the reason the game is 'dying"?  It's outbursts like Mendo's that cause people to leave, not the community standing against the actions of a few idiots that can't control their tempers and language.

ack-ack

Exactly.

Love all the smug comments, so riddle me this. Why was no one else who used any profanity during this time muted? Was I just singled out for use of a bad word twice while several others spouting many times that number of cusswords? Was this in fact the reason I was muted? No reason has been given whatsoever for why I was muted. None of you folks have the slightest clue whatsoever as to why I was muted, but you sure are quick to state that you do, and dismiss my complaint as baseless and place the blame on me. Solved the case you boys did, despite knowing even less than I do about the situation. Pat yourselves on the back for solving the case and passing judgement on something you have absolutely zero facts to back up, its good troll food. To all those who aren't among the trash mouthing their personal baseless judgements for the sake of ego and self importance, I appreciate your comments. I will deal with this on the phone with hitech, who I hope will provide me with satisfactory answers. The few inflated egos can continue to thump their chests and spout drivel as Im sure they will, but realize no one cares, and you DONT have the answers or your phone number would be on the website, you might as well go back under your bridges and wait for someone who is as shallow and petty as yourselves and have a nice trollfest there.

Mod's jobs are to keep the peace, and to keep an environment that everyone (all other subscribers included) would like to play in.  Not everyone who plays is an adult, and not everyone wants their kid exposed to such things.  That being said, it would've been best to contact HTC about this privately, due to the fact that while you tried to de-face the mods, you really discredited yourself in the process.  It would've been better to privately ask HTC why you were muted, and if there was really no reason, then you would've been compensated or at the very least apologized to.          
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:29:16 AM by Tinkles »
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2014, 05:34:37 AM »
I have never been muted in well over 10 years here regardless of what happened to me in game or who occupied the White House or Speaker's seat (and I am at least as partisan as most of you, just on the other side, AH simply isn't an appropriate venue for that conversation) because I recognize that some things are not appropriate and I don't do them.  If I get really steamed because some blowhard is using me as a captive audience for his bumpersticker politics I just log out.  Nothing game appropriate has ever so angered me as to get me to quit.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2014, 06:19:12 AM »
The OP should question his need to use such language.  It is habit.  A well placed swear can add emphasis but a long string is just an attention getter and not in a good way.

I would imagine too several players have all sounds coming over speakers letting the OP's rant stream through their house.

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2014, 06:50:00 AM »
Live and learn.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2014, 07:17:07 AM »

It would've been better to privately ask HTC why you were muted, and if there was really no reason, then you would've been compensated or at the very least apologized to.          

Which is exactly what Hitech said before locking a similar thread by the OP last December. Some folks just don't get it, which is why there are mods in the game...doing what they're there to do.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2014, 07:32:33 AM »
IN for post count only.   ;)
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2014, 07:42:22 AM »
I don't appreciate someone calling me a liar, you have no clue what the real reason is I was banned, what exactly all transpired, in fact you don't know jack toejam. I would recomend you would take the time to go F@%K yourself instead of calling me a liar you ass.
I wonder who you are going to cry to when you get banned from the forums too.  :headscratch:

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2014, 07:52:23 AM »

Agreed.

- oldman

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2014, 08:04:16 AM »
Just like the prisoners in jail - all innocent.
Those who get muted always blame a Mod for their own language or topic.
As always, send the email in to Skuzzy.
If you were unfairly muted, he will take care of it.
If you quit because of your own actions, well that's on you.
Your abuse of mods and others here on BBS will not be helping you, that's a guarantee.
I've never seen abuse of so called power, see accusations on a weekly basis as of late it seems.

:cheers: Oz

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:14:13 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2014, 08:05:11 AM »
Love all the smug comments, so riddle me this. Why was no one else who used any profanity during this time muted? Was I just singled out for use of a bad word twice while several others spouting many times that number of cusswords? Was this in fact the reason I was muted? No reason has been given whatsoever for why I was muted. None of you folks have the slightest clue whatsoever as to why I was muted, but you sure are quick to state that you do, and dismiss my complaint as baseless and place the blame on me. Solved the case you boys did, despite knowing even less than I do about the situation. Pat yourselves on the back for solving the case and passing judgement on something you have absolutely zero facts to back up, its good troll food. To all those who aren't among the trash mouthing their personal baseless judgements for the sake of ego and self importance, I appreciate your comments. I will deal with this on the phone with hitech, who I hope will provide me with satisfactory answers. The few inflated egos can continue to thump their chests and spout drivel as Im sure they will, but realize no one cares, and you DONT have the answers or your phone number would be on the website, you might as well go back under your bridges and wait for someone who is as shallow and petty as yourselves and have a nice trollfest there.

So its everyone's but your fault you got muted? You constantly drop mutable comments on 200ch unprovoked to me and others you dislike in game so I really don't see how this is a revelation to you. Most are prob tired of it and you got reported. This is not the way to deal with it, call or e mail Skuzzy and he will show you why you were muted.  :ahand

***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2014, 08:14:06 AM »
Its nice to see your response to a legitimate complaint is nothing but a rude and baseless bunch of drivel that is only a dig at me. Labeling it with the terms "rants" and "tantrum" only speak to your lack of class or petty nature. Troll elsewhere, I have no time for pathetic jerry springer types such as you.

I'm not going to go I to a long comment here. It seems you have an anger issue and I'd rather not set it off.

I'll just say, enjoy the vacation!   :devil

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2014, 08:17:52 AM »
I only hit him lightly. what do you mean I am being charged with assault?

In
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2014, 08:25:53 AM »
I find this thread highly amusing
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women