Author Topic: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Mapping  (Read 503 times)

Offline jb1st

• Zinc Member
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Mapping
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:32:59 AM »
I have been able to map everything on the stick the way I want (for now) in control mode 1. However, the throttle in control modes 2 and 3 will not "take". I have modified the throttle's job in each mode for the task I want it to do, but the throttle is non-responsive when I attempt to use it.
For example, in control mode 2 (vehicle and boat), the throttle is non responsive...I still have to use the W and S keys. I am also trying to create a mode 3 specifically for gunnery, but can not access mode 3 once I am in a gun. A little assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Mapping
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 11:39:12 AM »
For example, in control mode 2 (vehicle and boat), the throttle is non responsive...

Because there is no throttle control in GVs. If your joystick uses an external control/mapping program, you may be able to map W and S keays to the upper and lower range of your throttle axis there

I am also trying to create a mode 3 specifically for gunnery, but can not access mode 3 once I am in a gun.

I set a button on my stick as follows :
In Mode 1 Switch to mode 2
In Mode 2 Switch to mode 3
In mode 3 Switch to mode 4
In mode 4 switch to mode 1

No matter what you are in, you can now cycle through the modes with a single button.

Mode 4 is my GV mode, 1-3 set my dbl stage trigger on my stick in different ways
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:44:02 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman