Author Topic: Advertising on SimHQ  (Read 5170 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Advertising on SimHQ
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2014, 01:50:23 PM »
Don't mention the moon  :noid
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2014, 02:46:01 PM »
The moon is moving away from the earth, Skuzzy said :old:

Skuzzy is correct, the moon is moving away from the Earth.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2014, 05:16:11 PM »
SimHQ is still around?   :rofl

Some of the articles were pretty good in the past while many were just drooling pants of whatever few-and-far-between Flight Sims there are left.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2014, 09:30:54 AM »
I don't get why this post is stickie'd.

It was an accidental click by me, that I now just noticed.

HiTech

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2014, 01:56:39 PM »
flying is easy. ww2 planes are easy to fly in real life as well especially when your in the air and not trying to takeoff or land. (I'm counting 50+hrs in SNJ Texans as validation of this view and hundreds of hours in tail wheel aircraft didn't hurt) anything is easy once you learn how to do it. you can learn to dogfight in ah and then go kill people in any other Sim and generally if you've been playing ah for a decade plus you can murder everyone in any game even if they start on your six even after only playing the new game for a week or so if the Sim is even remotely based on real physics... case in point... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80qiQN1cuPs

Simhq seems to be for games that have no home BBS more or less. or the BBS the game makers setup never caught on but the game did i dunno.

as a player of Aces High since 1999 off and on over the years I never bothered going to a 3rd party BBS/website/review site for info on Aces high. and conversely any games i found worth playing flight Sim or otherwise i often found through more mainstream advertising or word of mouth.

Aces High BBS has been a pretty integral part of the game experience with HTC staff and content contributors using it so why is anyone shocked when no one that got hooked on ah felt the need to use a 3rd party bbs and thus the 3rd party had no add revenue generation from bbs traffic for the game and felt no monetary interest in supporting AH as it did not serve their interests?

Fester was my in game name until September 2013