Author Topic: A 109 Dweeb Question  (Read 10500 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: A 109 Dweeb Question
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2014, 03:18:59 PM »
I vote Zoney for a rule #5 violation.   :furious
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2014, 03:53:13 PM »
Not ankle humping at all, Ghost.  Skyyr isn't my "FPH"....I don't have or want one to be frank.  And please, get some new material.... :lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2014, 04:09:53 PM »
This the same Fulcrum that was with the Muppets previously?

:)
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
Then you are not paying attention...that or your definition of "getting slow" is a bit narrow.

As for the rest....you misunderstand the reason I mentioned the planes I did.  NONE of them can run.  Flying one into a knife fight truly is conquer or die.  No other options. A K4 can always "disengage"...the capability is always there to do so if the pilot is smart.  The option is always there.

This is an important when you consider definitions of "success" different from your own.  When someone who defines success as "landing kills" decides to fly one of these planes its an added challenge because by doing so they reduced their chances of "success" as they define it.

They also have a convenient excuse for lack of 'success'. No excuse dying in a K4 but fly a 110? Then one can forever explain away one's suckage as a facet of inferior equipment. Usually it's the one's who regularly feel the need to point out that they fly inferior planes as fighters that are trying to cover something up.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2014, 04:59:47 PM »

They also have a convenient excuse for lack of 'success'. No excuse dying in a K4 but fly a 110? Then one can forever explain away one's suckage as a facet of inferior equipment. Usually it's the one's who regularly feel the need to point out that they fly inferior planes as fighters that are trying to cover something up.

I grant that's a good argument and potentially true...except in my case I've never tried to hide my "suckage" or claim greatness no matter the plane I fly...and I fly uberish rides as well quite often. 

That said, the inverse condition can also potentially be true i.e. flying a superior plane and constantly droning on about how uber one's ACM skills are while masking  "suckage" with the superior performance characteristics of the plane.    :aok

I can see scrum mode has been activated.  Oh well...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:12:49 PM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2014, 05:08:23 PM »
I am glad Skyyr is your FPH, we all have them.

I don't
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2014, 05:19:35 PM »
I grant that's a good argument and potentially true...except in my case I've never tried to hide my "suckage" or claim greatness no matter the plane I fly...and I fly uberish rides as well quite often. 

That said, the inverse condition can also potentially be true i.e. flying a superior plane and constantly droning on about how uber one's ACM skills are while masking  "suckage" with the superior performance characteristics of the plane.    :aok

I can see scrum mode has been activated.  Oh well...

Seems a little over dramatic, just chiming in with my couple of pennies. You have nothing to defend to me, if I meant the post to be accusing you I would have worded it as an accusation.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2014, 05:20:32 PM »
I'm in the market for my new FPH my last one got PNGed then quit the game :bhead
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2014, 05:37:15 PM »
Seems a little over dramatic, just chiming in with my couple of pennies. You have nothing to defend to me, if I meant the post to be accusing you I would have worded it as an accusation.

Yes, mildly defensive with a pinch of insecurity.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2014, 05:39:00 PM »
This the same Fulcrum that was with the Muppets previously?

:)

Yes, *coughing up vomit*
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2014, 08:56:00 PM »
 :noid
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2014, 10:54:10 PM »
I love how he especially didn't become to active here on the Boards until he joined a squad of high caliber.

Which don't surprise me one bit since he didn't have the skill to be deemed a Muppet in the first place (mo) it was only fitting for him to resort to forum trolling which only resulted in his failure as seen in his previously above posting.

Just noticed batfink/and Ghost are the victims of his failed attempts that in itself made my night!!  :aok :aok
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:55:50 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline GOODBYE

• Zinc Member
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2014, 11:30:59 PM »
Shots fired .. :noid

I miss watching these shows, I've been gone far too long  :old: :angel:
U.S. Army : Combat Medic

Selfless Service

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2014, 12:27:50 AM »
Some things never change.

Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2014, 03:10:22 AM »
I love how he especially didn't become to active here on the Boards until he joined a squad of high caliber.

Hi DrBone! 

Some things never change.

Standard.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234