Author Topic: Kruel and Skyrr  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Kruel and Skyrr
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 07:19:06 AM »
Lolz. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 08:04:05 AM »
Batfink:  I didn't see your messages on 200 in the DA until I checked my filter tabs later i.e. I monitor 200 but have it on a seperate tab.  My apologies for that...I beleive I was engaged in the canyons when you pinged me. 

That said, if you wish to message Skyyr or Kruel you can do so directly via PM.  No need to use a middle man.

:salute

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 08:34:48 AM »
Wonder why neither of them would fight?    :headscratch:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 08:40:53 AM »
Can't answer that...why not ask them directly?

By the by...I'm always available.  :)  :P
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 08:42:39 AM »

:aok
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 08:59:48 AM »
Can't answer that..

By the by...

I AGAIN really rather not put my worthless two cents in here, but I can say that a majority of our squad use ventrilo and occasionally glance at the text buffer... I've myself have even had to log into our squad ventrilo server just to grab someone's ear... This is not an excuse, just my own experiences

Fulcrum, geezers dude!  "by the by" , I know where you live and all, but I trys nots to let me dialect show through at least on this here texttype thingamajigs, heh....

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2014, 09:02:25 AM »

I thought that was a pretty direct question.    :headscratch:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 09:12:52 AM »
Locked for violation of rule #4.

If you want a private discussion with members of the community, then please make use the tools available, such as a personal message.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com