Author Topic: ACK Runner Award  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
ACK Runner Award
« on: August 09, 2014, 09:49:34 AM »
I'd like to see an award given for those who engage in combat then run and stay in ACK.  Perhaps if they do it x number times.
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: ACK Runner Award
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:03:33 AM »
Why stop at acheivments, make it a special event!  Who needs king of the hill anyway.
See Rule #4

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 10:53:56 AM »
Make it king of the ack!

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 07:51:21 PM »
This is funny. :rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 09:03:17 PM »
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 09:19:05 PM »
 :D
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 09:50:37 PM »
There should be a penalty for it.  Especially for someone running to a wirble.  I never, ever get in a bind and start hollering or running to another player.  Gets under my skin..
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »
There should be a penalty for it.  Especially for someone running to a wirble.  I never, ever get in a bind and start hollering or running to another player.  Gets under my skin..
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 09:53:08 PM »
In case you didn't hear me the first time....    Sorry about double post

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 11:25:37 AM »
There should be a penalty for it.  Especially for someone running to a wirble.  I never, ever get in a bind and start hollering or running to another player.  Gets under my skin..

I've been yelled at by some wirble guys before because I wouldn't drag the planes close enough for the wirbles to shoot them.  :devil

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 05:41:21 PM »
There should be a penalty for it.  Especially for someone running to a wirble.  I never, ever get in a bind and start hollering or running to another player.  Gets under my skin..

You will be closely monitored for this...  And I will be in the m16 screaming at you to drag'em!   :devil

If this is a legit wish... :D ... I would say there should be a "You're scared of Bombers" award for those you run away from buffs who've dropped ords...   :bolt:
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 07:58:37 PM »
You will be closely monitored for this...  And I will be in the m16 screaming at you to drag'em!   :devil

If this is a legit wish... :D ... I would say there should be a "You're scared of Bombers" award for those you run away from buffs who've dropped ords...   :bolt:
AND IF YOU DON'T COME FROM THE SIX.  :devil  :t
Yes Bathrobe that is directed at you  :)
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 01:03:47 PM »
Why stop at acheivments, make it a special event!  Who needs king of the hill anyway.

Heya glzsqd, what does Ack running have to do with KOTH ( king of the hill ) ?

We all missed not having you at the August KOTH event yesterday.... You had a great run in your first time participating, last month

Yesterday's August Koth event had some good fighting, and a decent turnout for the first time SatKOTH ever being scheduled to start at 3:00 pm EST

I think having an "Ack Running ( or Runner ) Achievement or Award is kind of silly, imo....

The Achievement system is not designed to push players to play a certain way as best I can see and remember...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 09:39:38 PM »
I was just kidding around about the ack thing lol.

I was actually really looking forward to competing in this KOTH but I got called into work last minute :(

Congrats on another victory TC, hopefully ill be able give you another run for your money sooner rather than later ;). <S>
See Rule #4