Author Topic: Field maps  (Read 494 times)

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
Field maps
« on: September 02, 2014, 11:57:09 PM »
Does anyone happen to have the original field maps?
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Field maps
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 03:29:32 AM »
By original do you mean the clipboard maps that come with the game? HTC has them! The easiest way to grab them is to rename or remove the "maps" folder under c:\Hitech Creations\Aces High and reinstall the game over the existing one. Caution: You might want to save your "settings" and "sights" and maybe even "sounds" before the reinstall and replace the originals with them afterwards.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:17:10 PM »
By original do you mean the clipboard maps that come with the game? HTC has them! The easiest way to grab them is to rename or remove the "maps" folder under c:\Hitech Creations\Aces High and reinstall the game over the existing one. Caution: You might want to save your "settings" and "sights" and maybe even "sounds" before the reinstall and replace the originals with them afterwards.

Thanks, but im trying to avoid reinstalling the game.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 02:18:59 PM »
don't need to reinstall the game just delete the maps folder and start the game it will reinstall the folder for you with the original maps
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW