Author Topic: Time to come clean ladies....lets see them shades!!!  (Read 9193 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Time to come clean ladies....lets see them shades!!!
« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2014, 04:18:34 PM »
Curious as to who he thought should be run out of the game.

ack-ack

It changes from day to day or week to week.  But when he decides to grief someone it is very unpleasant.  
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »
And that makes what he did okay? 

ack-ack

Nope it wasn't and he apologized for it even 10 years later(remember the kinda stupid crap you did as a 15 year old?) to the Mods directly after the game was even dead and he had nothing to gain for it. Just wanted to clear up that it wasn't some sort of Aim-bot or Lag switch hack as some might want to imply.

Of course that wont stop people from trying :)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2014, 04:29:52 PM »
It changes from day to day or week to week.  But when he decides to grief someone it is very unpleasant.  

Yes, we have rolling list of targets which we deem unworthy! We have meetings about it and lose sleep over it.  /sarcasm

To be honest the only people we are getting into it with are the Muppets, well, because squadron rivalries are fun.

You were all about it when you were in the squad, you called SFOX all sorts of nice things, the hate for the Muppets ran through you so easily that we had to tell you to back off sometimes! That's why you were removed..you had/have no self control. You try too hard. I make fun of Skyyr everyday for his lack of judgement. Your eagerness to learn is what convinced me to give you a shot, but sometimes that is not enough...lesson learned.

Trying to get back on topic: What is the actual legality of having shades? Is there an actual rule against it from HTC or is this one of those player driven things? Does HTC have an official stance on it (besides the obvious financial pro's about allowing shades).

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2014, 04:42:01 PM »
Yes, we have rolling list of targets which we deem unworthy! We have meetings about it and lose sleep over it.  /sarcasm

To be honest the only people we are getting into it with are the Muppets, well, because squadron rivalries are fun.

You were all about it when you were in the squad, you called SFOX all sorts of nice things, the hate for the Muppets ran through you so easily that we had to tell you to back off sometimes! That's why you were removed..you had/have no self control. You try too hard. I make fun of Skyyr everyday for his lack of judgement. Your eagerness to learn is what convinced me to give you a shot, but sometimes that is not enough...lesson learned.

Trying to get back on topic: What is the actual legality of having shades? Is there an actual rule against it from HTC or is this one of those player driven things? Does HTC have an official stance on it (besides the obvious financial pro's about allowing shades).

No.   I told Skyyr he was a hypocrite via PM and you had to run to his rescue.  He was given an ultimatum and didn't handle it like a man.

Glad I am gone.   It is like being released from a hostage situation or something.  At least Fess TAUGHT me something to go along with his class and deportment.   He is the sole reason I stayed as long as I did.  (In fairness, Skyyr taught me a lot.   I am sorry I didn't or couldn't learn more...or more rapidly.  But you, well you were good at shooting guys off the ropes I setup.  Not much else.)

As for SFox and the rest, they would make me mad because they were so good.  You guys turned everything into a personal war.   You think no?  Ask DazyCutr.  One of the first people to be nice to me in this game.  Skyyr squealed with glee like a teenager watching that guy get mad while Skyyr shade griefed him for days on end.  

I was stupid to get involved with you guys, or at least stupid to have emulated your demeanor. I am glad I forced the issue and got out.   Hypocrites doesn't even come close to describing what you are.

- Talk smack.  Bad. (Unless we--Skyyr and Kruel/Mini-Mouth do it.)

-Not going to the DA when called out.  Bad.  (Unless we--Skyyr and Mini-Mouth do it.)

- Being a drama queen on the boards and "causing controversy".  Bad. (Unless we--Skyyr and Mini-Mouth do it.)

On and on and on it goes.

You two are in it for yourselves any way.   Him more so than you, you're just the worm on the hook.  "We need to roll as a team." Whine-whined Kruel as Skyyr blasted off solo AGAIN to seek individual glory.  

Lmao.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:09:10 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2014, 04:51:46 PM »
Everyone here who thinks you need a shade to hunt someone is a moron.

Let's say I want to hunt Kruel:

Type .score Kruel

Look at his LastKills/LastKillers list. Search for anyone in the last few entries of either stat and see if any are on your team. Find one. Let's say that LastKill's name is "Fulcrum."

Type .goto Fulcrum, then .wingman Fulcrum

Check your target's other kills/killers and see of they share the same area of operations. Once you've found a common base, you've located them.

Now, go to the AH stats page and look up what kind of plane your target killed in or was killed in. Provided the guy isn't switching planes, you now know where they're at and what plane they're in.

It takes all of 90 seconds to do this. No shades required.

Seriously, everyone here who thinks you need a shade to hunt someone has never gamed in a hardened competitive environment. It's almost sad... the lack of thinking outside the box. It's like they want to believe you have a shade to make themselves feel better about their loss.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:58:46 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2014, 04:54:09 PM »

Type .score Kruel

Look at his LastKills/LastKillers list. Search for anyone in the last few entries of either star and see if any are on your team. Find one. Let's say that LastKill's name is "Fulcrum."

Check your targets other kills/killers and see of they share the same area of operations. Once you've found a common base, you're done.

Now, go to the AH stats page and look up what kind of plane your target killed in or was killed in. Provided the guy isn't switching planes, you now know where they're at and what plane they're in.

Seriously, everyone here who thinks you need a shade to hunt someone has never gamed in a hardened competitive environment. It's almost sad... the lack of thinking outside the box.

That's one method you taught me--which I don't use.   What's the point?   It ruins the game doing stuff like that.

I know I know.   "Competition."
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2014, 04:58:40 PM »

Type .score Kruel

Look at his LastKills/LastKillers list. Search for anyone in the last few entries of either stat and see if any are on your team. Find one. Let's say that LastKill's name is "Fulcrum."

Check your target's other kills/killers and see of they share the same area of operations. Once you've found a common base, you're done.

Seriously, everyone here who thinks you need a shade to hunt someone has never gamed in a hardened competitive environment. It's almost sad... the lack of thinking outside the box. It's like they want to believe you have a shade to make themselves feel better about their loss.

lol... so much for not giving a damn.   :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2014, 04:59:44 PM »
lol... so much for not giving a damn.   :)

:rofl
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2014, 05:11:55 PM »
No.   I told Skyyr he was a hypocrite via PM and you had to run to his rescue.  He was given an ultimatum and didn't handle it like a man.

Ultimatum? What is this a divorce? Were you going to cry him to death?

Glad I am gone.   It is like being released from a hostage situation or something.  At least Fess TAUGHT me something to go along with his class and deportment.   He is the sole reason I stayed as long as I did.

Hey Pancake, remember to trust your wingmen, make it easy for them to clear your six, break left! break right! Take him up now! You're clear! See how that worked? "Oooooh, yes, i see".

As for SFox and the rest, they would make me mad because they were so good.

Lol, sure didn't sound like that when you made fun of them.

You guys turned everything into a personal war.   You think no?  Ask DazyCutr.  One of the first people to be nice to me in this game.  Skyyr squealed with glee like a teenager watching that guy get mad while Skyyr shade griefed him for days on end.  

Most people who we go back and forth are usually the ones complaining for some reason or another. If we shoot someone down(or they shoot us down) and nothing is said or just a Salute is given, we return it and that's the end of it. You hoped on that DazyCutr train too, maybe you should have spoken up: "Hey guys, don't give that guy a hard time, hes actually a pretty cool guy".

I was stupid to get involved with you guys.  I am glad I forced the issue and got out.   Hypocrites doesn't even come close to describing what you are.

We are also glad we don't have to babysit anymore. For being such Hypocrites we sure do deliver a consistent message, its not like one day we like you and the other day we don't, right Pancakes?

- Talk smack.  Bad. (Unless we--Skyyr and Kruel/Mini-Mouth do it.)

Bad unless you can back it up, ask ChangeUp/Triton (our loudest critics). I remember one day we were just flying, no one was saying anything on 200 and Peppr said/did something completely unrelated to you, and you JUMPED all over it. That's the kinda bad we are talking about.

-Not going to the DA when called out.  Bad.  (Unless we--Skyyr and Mini-Mouth do it.)

We have taken quite a few people to the DA, I don't see you doing it besides using the excuse to "learn".

- Being a drama queen on the boards and "causing controversy".  Bad. (Unless we--Skyyr and Mini-Mouth do it.)
[/b]
On and on and on it goes.

Telling ya 1340 posts to my 260ish, talk about the board drama queen, you had most of the board comparing you to Midway. I haven't had that distinct pleasure yet.

Glad I am gone.  You two are in it for yourselves any way.   Him more so than you, you're just the worm on the hook.  "We need to roll as a team." Whine-whined Kruel as Skyyr blasted off solo AGAIN to seek individual glory.  

Lmao.

For someone who is glad they are gone, you sure do continue to chime in on anything related to us whenever you have the chance.. must be one of those uncontrollable urges to be Loyal or something. I'm in it for my squad, which is why you are gone. The more you try and troll it the more butthurt you seem that you are gone. LOL, Individual glory, how many times did we clear your tail, that sure does seem individual.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2014, 05:12:04 PM »

Type .score Kruel

Check your target's other kills/killers and see of they share the same area of operations. Once you've found a common base, you've located them.

The lady doth protest too much

Or you can up a shade and have person, plane and exact place in less than 1 second.   Kruel, be honest....I bet Skyyr is the boss isn't he?  Gets on comms and talks down to everyone?  Not bad but enough.  Lol.  Ya.  He's "that" guy. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2014, 05:16:08 PM »
Ultimatum? What is this a divorce? Were you going to cry him to death?

Blah blah blah.

*braying sounds*

TL-DR.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2014, 05:19:02 PM »

Or you can up a shade and have person, plane and exact place in less than 1 second.   Kruel, be honest....I bet Skyyr is the boss isn't he?  Gets on comms and talks down to everyone?  Not bad but enough.  Lol.  Ya.  He's "that" guy.  

Sometimes he does.  

I will give him credit for apologizing about it a couple times when I brought it to his attention on my behalf as well as Fulcrum's.  

But I think Kruel tries to wear the pants in that bunch.   Tries but gets ignored a lot.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2014, 05:21:36 PM »

Or you can up a shade and have person, plane and exact place in less than 1 second.   Kruel, be honest....I bet Skyyr is the boss isn't he?  Gets on comms and talks down to everyone?  Not bad but enough.  Lol.  Ya.  He's "that" guy. 

Yeah, completely does, ruins my dang day,not sure why I put up with it for so long.

"Let's work on this tactic!", "Let me make this film and practice deflection shooting, lets go practice!", "Man you should read this book, its really good ACM stuff", "DA Time! lets go practice!". What a slave driver!

I'm going to quit this squad..Any takers for a worm on the hook?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2014, 05:24:42 PM »
you had most of the board comparing you to Midway.

Actually, the community's references to Midway were in comparison to Skyyr, with a few even wondering if Skyyr was just another Midway shade. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2014, 05:27:52 PM »
Actually, the community's references to Midway were in comparison to Skyyr, with a few even wondering if Skyyr was just another Midway shade.  

ack-ack

Nah, Vraciu was so Loyally defending Skyyr that they compared him to Midway/Bruv...all the while we were telling him to relax, we know how to reply if we want to..but he insisted while making a joke of himself, now he thinks if he just reverses his position he will be OK (flip flopping).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:29:48 PM by Kruel »