Author Topic: sfma map  (Read 1012 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: sfma map
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 10:24:37 PM »

sorry to burst you're bubble but according to the radar range of the strats {i marked them with neon green},you can not get within a sector and a half  of the HQ without warning,even if you go off map it still shows a red arrow that gives you away. so  it all boils down to people not caring  :ahand

You're right.  I should have cared enough to log onto the game before the HQ got flattened.    :aok

Twice I logged on this morning for the rooks.  The first time, dar was already down.  The second time, it was down less than 5 minutes after I logged on.  Another rook said that was the 4th time that it went down since he was on.  Fun stuff.
Tonight, I logged on and switched to bish.  Just a few minutes later, Snailman was warning about dar about to go down.  And it did.  Twice.  :bhead

So it's my job to fly low cap over HQ at all times, in case some griefer is coming to drop it?   :rolleyes:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 10:30:09 PM »
Just a few minutes later, Snailman was warning about dar about to go down.  And it did.  

I remember that. I was in flight that moment the refinery (NE country) was starting to flash. But even if  I had not been inflight, there's nothing I (or anybody else) could have done about it at that point.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:32:44 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 10:45:08 PM »
 i dropped the bish HQ 3 times tonight and each time not a soul upped to try and stop me

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 11:10:42 PM »
i dropped the bish HQ 3 times tonight and each time not a soul upped to try and stop me
well I dont know which players pay $14.99 to pull guard duty in a cartoon war game, but they need to get on it, how many hours of HQ guard duty do you pull every day? 
I'd love to see that,,  " hey Smitty, could you pull HQ guard for a while? I'd like to play the game for a bit!"
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 11:31:01 PM »
Was fun one time to kill HQ, but there are no strategic value of doing it, just a waste of time. Havent seen anyone taking advantage of it.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 11:49:05 PM »
well I dont know which players pay $14.99 to pull guard duty in a cartoon war game, but they need to get on it, how many hours of HQ guard duty do you pull every day? 
I'd love to see that,,  " hey Smitty, could you pull HQ guard for a while? I'd like to play the game for a bit!"
:rofl
So true.
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend