Author Topic: New Graphics Engine Terrain Preview  (Read 761 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
New Graphics Engine Terrain Preview
« on: September 25, 2014, 08:37:15 PM »
On Home page.
Looking pretty good :aok
We're about due for update :rock
I know-2 weeks.

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
Re: New Graphics Engine Terrain Preview
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 08:40:08 PM »
Only 2 weeks!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 08:55:55 PM »
See rule 4
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:04:59 PM by hitech »
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 08:59:05 PM »
For reference to rule 4 above
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:06:04 PM by hitech »
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 09:28:09 PM »
Where can these rules be seen? I cant find them but as of late they can sure find me, thanks.
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 10:33:45 PM »
Where can these rules be seen? I cant find them but as of late they can sure find me, thanks.

Sticky at the top of every forum:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,229014.0.html
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 11:07:46 PM »

I would look in the big sticky that says RULES
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 12:12:59 AM »
Yes if you read all the rules.....they say, in general, that you really can't post anything...........probably even this.... :old:

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 01:33:43 AM »
From the AH Onion......

And now a public service message from our Sponsor's Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching.

Dear subscribers,

At any time if you have a need for something more exciting in your day. And you wish to feel the agony and ecstasy of extreme prejudicial, personalized, and horrifying attention in front of your community of peers. Just remember our 14 Commandments of what not to say to your peers in my presence.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory. First contact me personally so I may prepare a suitable action in your name. Then after reflecting upon all 14 Commandments once again, if you still feel a need. Contact me once more so I may describe in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. Then upon hearing the gory details of my suitably chosen action in your name. Please!, once more reflect upon all 14 Commandments for a full 3rd time.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory for a full 3rd time, and knowing in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. If you still must sully one or more of our glorious 14 Commandments in front of your peers. Please do it at someone else's forum, as otherwise my BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick is stuck in planet vaporize mode and someone yet unnamed filed the trigger down to a gnat's hair.

As it stands, the derned thing goes off on it's own if you look ugly at it or talk smack around it. And I cannot be held accountable if you set it off and vaporize yourself and half the planet in the process. So please read all 14 of our Glorious Commandments one more time, then find your agony and ecstasy at someone else's forum. I could suggest a few but, you will need to read German, wear pink lederhosen, and enjoy schnapps that smells like a Bull Forrest Bison.

The Sponsor denies any possibility that the planet can in fact be vaporized by any actions of their Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching. Or if any subscriber looks ugly at the BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick. Results can vary on a personal basis, and all enquiries can be made visa postal services to:

Planet: Mars

Thank you, this has been a public service announcement.         
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 02:33:43 AM »
From the AH Onion......

And now a public service message from our Sponsor's Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching.

Dear subscribers,

At any time if you have a need for something more exciting in your day. And you wish to feel the agony and ecstasy of extreme prejudicial, personalized, and horrifying attention in front of your community of peers. Just remember our 14 Commandments of what not to say to your peers in my presence.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory. First contact me personally so I may prepare a suitable action in your name. Then after reflecting upon all 14 Commandments once again, if you still feel a need. Contact me once more so I may describe in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. Then upon hearing the gory details of my suitably chosen action in your name. Please!, once more reflect upon all 14 Commandments for a full 3rd time.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory for a full 3rd time, and knowing in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. If you still must sully one or more of our glorious 14 Commandments in front of your peers. Please do it at someone else's forum, as otherwise my BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick is stuck in planet vaporize mode and someone yet unnamed filed the trigger down to a gnat's hair.

As it stands, the derned thing goes off on it's own if you look ugly at it or talk smack around it. And I cannot be held accountable if you set it off and vaporize yourself and half the planet in the process. So please read all 14 of our Glorious Commandments one more time, then find your agony and ecstasy at someone else's forum. I could suggest a few but, you will need to read German, wear pink lederhosen, and enjoy schnapps that smells like a Bull Forrest Bison.

The Sponsor denies any possibility that the planet can in fact be vaporized by any actions of their Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching. Or if any subscriber looks ugly at the BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick. Results can vary on a personal basis, and all enquiries can be made visa postal services to:

Planet: Mars

Thank you, this has been a public service announcement.  

classic, simply classic,   :aok    :cheers:   :rofl    :rofl    :rofl

LtngRydr
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 02:35:25 AM by Lab Rat 3947 »
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"