Author Topic: Squad Nose Art  (Read 234 times)

Offline Tazz69

• Zinc Member
Squad Nose Art
« on: May 28, 2015, 10:45:38 AM »
Im not sure if in here is the right place to post this, but I sent an e-mail to support a couple weeks back with no reply.
I have recently re-started up my old squad and have used the present nose art that, was approved, for the last couple of years. My issue is that my squaddies are seeing the nose art from the squad I was in before this one (Devil Dogs) and not my new one (LYNX). We have tried removing all Devil Dog nose art from our squad folders, didn't work, We have tried removing entire squad folder, didn't work. It does show the proper nose art on this site under my squad, so I'm assuming that it is still approved. Short of deleting my squad and nose art and starting all over again, I'm not sure how to fix this issue. Everytime a redownload the squad folder, it show my name as CO of the former Devil Dogs squad AND CO of the current LYNX squad. I delete the Devil Dogs one, but still does not show up to anyone else. It's very frustrating, and would appreciate anyones advise.   :salute