Author Topic: which is the best Graphics cards/chips  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: which is the best Graphics cards/chips
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 05:25:54 PM »
You're the one who fails to see the real needs. It has absolutely no relevance to this discussion if a graphics card would theoretically saturate the PCI-E if it was channeling everything through it. As it doesn't and uses offloading, it's TOTALLY pointless to distract the discussion to that. In fact the whole thing is a smoke screen you were using to hide your own mistake. You went all over from quad-sli to imaginary direct feed graphics to hide the fact that I proved you wrong.

You seem to be mentally unable to admit you're wrong even when proven so. That makes me lol a bit. Or chuckle.  :lol

Ripley, I was just correcting your comments as imprecise, which I am free to do. You make enough mistakes on these boards that it is easy to do. The real problem is that you look for the slightest misstep in comments and try to blow them up into mountain-sized errors, and then in the end when you find out you are wrong you try to change the subject yet again. You have never proven me wrong. Maybe in your mind you have, but that's not the reality of the situation. Meanwhile, every time you bring up your opinion of SLI I prove you wrong, just like in this thread.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: which is the best Graphics cards/chips
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 05:47:48 PM »
Ripley, I was just correcting your comments as imprecise, which I am free to do.

No you're not free to 'correct imprecise comments' because you haven't brought up a SINGLE fact which was imprecise nor linked to supporting evidence (which I in contrast was able to do every time). You're just creating a smoke screen still to hide your own blunder. I asked you to point out the erroneous parts in my post, you couldn't do that so quit yapping already.

Now after this post I'm beginning to be certain of your condition.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 05:49:21 PM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone