Author Topic: ISIL in Australia - yea, Down under  (Read 4448 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: ISIL in Australia - yea, Down under
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 01:06:01 PM »
Why anyone would want to join these idiots is beyond me. Gaurantee there will be no more left of the Middle East after this is over. Hell, I wish we could evacuate all the citizens and completely just demolish all of the middle east. What a crap hole that place is.

Did you read the article yesterday about ISIS banning Math and Social Studies for children as well?

I am not a religious person, but I am spiritual. It is stuff like this that I'm so happy my parents did not indoctrinate me into a specific religion. They give it such a bad name while forcing their idea of "gods will" upon you. It's really messed up. These people think they are so totally tubular smart but they're about to see real quick how much the rest of the world isn't gonna put up t with here garbage pathetic attempts of trashing our society because of what a couple no good rag head bastards think.

Criticizing them and bashing their POS beliefs  and not being afraid to call them what I will and bash their POS idea of God is why I love living in America and having free speach.

(S) US military thank you!
I hope you make those sorry excuse of people scream for their pathetic God when you cut each leg and finger off one by one with no mercy. 

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:12:09 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 01:12:40 PM »
ISIS needs to go. They are completely and utterly sick.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 01:40:56 PM »
That's a vending machine at SLC airport  :lol

Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 01:59:30 PM »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 02:00:59 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Awesome don't use one.  Might have the FBI with u in ten minutes
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »
As long as our allies stand with us I fear nothing.

I dont think any power on Earth can stand against free peoples who are united. Thats my belief, and as an old Cold Warrior, with 18 mos experience in the Mid East, I can speak from some experience. This is not a new war ; Its just another incarnation of an old one. This enemy was killing us back in the '70s. It just wasnt global at the time and it was over shadowed by a vast secret conflict called the Cold War.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 04:10:52 PM »
I love how they think they represent their religion when they are directly going against it... Their views are so twisted it's sad. It's even sadder that there are so many who will follow these idiots.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 04:28:17 PM »
Doesn't surprise me.

Canada about the only one with their head on straight.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 06:05:58 PM »
Doesn't surprise me.

Canada about the only one with their head on straight.

Canada has been there too...  they also need to watch their backs.... Basically if your country has stepped foot in theirs you are a potential target....
What is crazier...is that so many are crying about the spy games going on and the power they seem to have...but without what has always been (albeit they can access far more now)these small cells being found probably...no....most certainly would be more prevalent and able to actually carry out much more than they are presently able to.....

Do I believe all I am writing....hmmm not sure.... I have a different thinking about war and why they are however this is different and not war as such IMO these Islamist don't follow the Geneva convention rules of engagement and quite honestly  don't really give a toss... this is why it is hard to stop them...society won't allow eye for an eye type tactics (that they know about) which allows for those who live by a different set of rules an imbalance of power which they utilise/capitalise on....

All I can say is I'm glad they screened every phone call/internet connection of every person and stopped what the media are say was going to happen from happening....and I hope they continue to do so and hopefully help save someone you know.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:08:03 PM by SPKmes »

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
Earlier this summer our anti-terror intel agency warned that Islamic terrorists were planning to kill a random family here in Norway, film it and put it on the web. They've also identified several IS terrorists in Syria/Iraq that are Norwegian citizens. They may be prevented from returning to Norway.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Lol
They have now changed to softcard. Guess they didnt like the pr....

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 08:58:40 PM »
Hell, I wish we could evacuate all the citizens and completely just demolish all of the middle east. What a crap hole that place is.
If we destroyed the middle east, who would there be left to answer our calls to tech support?  :uhoh

The dirty Indians  :confused:

(No racism intended, if this offended you, visit the local doctor and have him write you a prescription for two testicles)
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »
As soon as the US can undo the shackles of being politically correct, the sooner the like of ISIS/ISIL and other such vermin can be stomped.  Until then, the tip toe actions will just allow them to fester and swell like the infected wound they are.   
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.