Author Topic: Is this really a 1v1, Fugitive?  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
Re: Is this really a 1v1, Fugitive?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 11:29:28 PM »

Im not quite sure where I stand on this type of post. one thing is certain.. there are ALOT of cry babies in the game always calling "foul".   "I don't HO, I don't vulch, I don't horde, ect ect"  maybe calling them out when you have absolute proof is the right thing to do ?   

Last month I got a series of tear soaked PM's from a player, claiming that all I do is HO,(killed him a deflection shot)  and he would never stoop to that level.. then just last nite, a NIK intentionally tried to HO me 5 times in a row. once he finally succeeded I wished that I had been running film, cause it was that same cry baby I always see whining on 200, and that had pm'd me.

so maybe they need to be called out and exposed, if anything just to shut them up for a minute or two.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 12:57:45 AM »

Im not quite sure where I stand on this type of post. one thing is certain.. there are ALOT of cry babies in the game always calling "foul".   "I don't HO, I don't vulch, I don't horde, ect ect"  maybe calling them out when you have absolute proof is the right thing to do ?   

Last month I got a series of tear soaked PM's from a player, claiming that all I do is HO,(killed him a deflection shot)  and he would never stoop to that level.. then just last nite, a NIK intentionally tried to HO me 5 times in a row. once he finally succeeded I wished that I had been running film, cause it was that same cry baby I always see whining on 200, and that had pm'd me.

so maybe they need to be called out and exposed, if anything just to shut them up for a minute or two.

I just PM back "SLURP" then promptly squelch'em... unless it's comedic gold...

Angry PM's are the pinnacle of complements you can possibly get... it's their way of saying "Good Job, you got my jimmies in a russle".
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 05:22:12 AM »
Oh, don't you get it Snuggie, those who speak of "the code" and use it as a club to beat other players about the head are "honorable", despite not actually following the bloody thing. Those who admit that the "code" is horsepuckey and make no pretensions about following it are foul, and they are ruining this game!  ;)  :devil

Film is worth watching for the Fm2 vs. 110 fight alone, thanks for the clinic about flying the little blue plane against a ton of red.  :salute
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 05:35:10 AM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 08:44:13 AM »
This should have been brought up in a PM not the bbs.

Coogan

+1

I was in the grips of PMS yesterday and there was nobody available to lash out at.   ;)
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 09:17:57 AM »
Wasted thread here... :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 09:49:29 AM »
Here is the film and a few screenshots of our 1v1.

Film:  http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/9641582/file.html

Feel free to peruse and see if you can locate either A. the 1v1 that we had or B. the imaginary help I ran to. 

It is at this point that you come into the fray.  Take notice of the wreckage of the 109 I was fighting and also the 110 that was drawing a bead on me.  You take a shot as I dodge the 110, which was my only concern at that time.

While I am engaged with the 110, you take potshots at 1:40, 2:12 and 2:52 before going in for the vulch here. 

After dodging a variety of BnZ attempts, you and the P-51 take turns trying to drag and bag me.  Just as the 110 comes in for the easy pick, you can see the 109 coming in as well for the revenge kill. 

For all the constant droning on about ganging and people not fighting honorably like in the olden days,  you are not quite practicing what you're preaching.

p.s.  Take notice of the honorable flattening of the fighter hangars.  That is always sure to get a good fight going.  I'm sure you were very upset about that.  :)

Alright, I'll defend my flying once and ya'll can think what you want.

First to all the "yahoo's" who love to jump on my ankle, I'd bet half of you didn't look at the film because you don't even have the game installed on your computers.

Here is my side of the fight, http://www.mediafire.com/download/yzheieun60eeyqn/snuggie_f4f.ahf

I first dove in on you when you were finishing off the K4. I didn't see IKO until after the first pass. I decided not to aggressively attack you but to just make BnZ passes to give you something else to think about while fighting IKO. 2 reason why you can believe I wasn't trying to really attack you was first it took me over 2 minutes to make 3 more passes at you, second my big old heavy jug STILL had the 2 1000lbers hanging under the wings. When I fight, I am far more aggressive....and stupid, but more on that later in the film.

While you fought us in the "gang" (both of us IKO and me  :rolleyes: ) we got lower and you ran to ACK, and an A20, the friends I mentioned. They needed my bombs at the town as a goon was getting close so I dove through your ack, put a big burst in the A20 that was lifting and headed to town.

I made two passes at the town dropping my bombs and pushing the total building count over the edge to bring up the white flag. I head back to the field to help out with keeping it capped and follow up on the A20. Here we see a bit more on how I fight. I'm all over the A20 even hitting it with my bullets some times. I chase him through the ack as well and finally get a good long burst into him finishing him off.

What are you doing since I left to hit the town? ahhh yes, hiding in the ack occasionally popping up to try to get enough rounds in Atticus4 to get a kill. You rolled back out in front of me as I finished off the A20. Nobody was chasing you and I thought you were trying to sneak out, so ya I was going to shoot. I then turned a circle or two with you on the deck there in my big old jug against your FM2. Falling behind in the turns I extended a bit and turned to come back. We went a few more circles while Atticus4 made a pass or two. Finally the 110 finished you off.

The first part of the film shows me being nothing more than a nuisance to distract you a bit. The second fight I was in on a lone FM2. I have no control on how many pile in after wards. As for the fighter hangers being dropped, I had two thousand lbs of bombs, did I drop a hanger? Nope I went for a couple buildings. Was I mad they dropped the hangers? Yup, again I have no control over what other players do. I make suggestions all the time a very few listen to me.

Oh and did we mention what happened later in the evening?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j10dajjapkt4y33/snuggie_2.ahf

I found you again later on. It was you against Cobia in his A20, and I flew away to let you guys fight it out. Then when I find a fight of my own who comes in to pick me and add to the gang? But of course you never say anything about honor or not ganging so it was ok right? But I didn't whine on the radio, nor did I come here a post a thread about it.

What ever. You were pissed my P47 turned WITH you instead of doing the expected BnZ crap. You were pissed that they took down the FHs and took it out on me. I hope you feel better. As I told you later after the game has changed and I'm just trying to have fun in it.    

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 12:30:40 PM »
I first dove in on you when you were finishing off the K4. I didn't see IKO until after the first pass. I decided not to aggressively attack you but to just make BnZ passes to give you something else to think about while fighting IKO.

Yeah, that's nothing like interrupting a 1v1 at all. Funny how it looks exactly like trying to achieve the pick, only your aimed failed you.  :D

The film clearly Snuggie fighting against a sea of red, and you clearly being a typical member of that sea. And whenever I have personally encountered you in the air you have invariably been part of a large group attacking in more or less the same manner as shown in this film. None of this is "wrong" and it would not be worthy of any commentary except that you are perhaps the leading squawker about others using "unfair" tactics in the MA, both on 200 and the forum.

Since you seem to be a bit fuzzy on the matter THIS is a 1v1. See how the only plane attacking Snuggie is my own? That's really the key to the whole "having a 1v1" concept.  :devil Ack hugging? If you're not hovering over Snuggie's base with 20 friends, he won't use the ack, if you are maybe he will. Sounds fair to me.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5bg1ogcuwiwszt7/brilliant110flying.ahf

« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:53:37 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 12:59:20 PM »
BnZ, I haven't read a post from you in some time and I'm certainly not going to start now, but thanks for posting. I'm sure it's more of the uninteresting drivel that spews for your mouth and strokes your own ego.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2014, 01:10:55 PM »
BnZ, I haven't read a post from you in some time and I'm certainly not going to start now, but thanks for posting. I'm sure it's more of the uninteresting drivel that spews for your mouth and strokes your own ego.

Ah, here we come to Fugitive's favorite move when called out. Indeed, if you were a pigeon and Aces High was chess, your alacrity in excreting upon the board and flapping away claiming victory after being out-maneuvered would no doubt make you elite, as opposed to the current low-mediocrity you enjoy.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 01:16:14 PM »
Is this done yet?

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 01:30:53 PM »

drivel??  cool lol  :aok
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2014, 01:39:57 PM »
and yes i'm back after a nice break..  i know guys r losing their minds without me and it's cutting away at their souls.. well  i love you jerry's as much.. and I am back
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2014, 02:07:50 PM »
I like this

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 02:21:03 PM »
Just for the record, I HO when needed, I run to ack when needed and I bail when needed, I vulch when needed, I pick when I can, and I BnZ when the opportunity presents its self. :devil

P.S. I also gang when I can.

But most of all I DIE a whole lot!!!!!!!!!! :D
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 07:59:39 PM »
Popcorn please. And a dew :aok

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID