Author Topic: Later Bish !  (Read 3736 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Later Bish !
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 10:52:04 AM »
I hear this same inane nonsense on country channel all the time.

"Bish horde"
"Rooks are alt monkeys"
"He rammed me" (my favorite since it takes two to collide)

Other than a few dominant personalities on each country who are somehow able to rally the troops in some productive fashion, all three countries play the same. If you don't believe me, change sides. Seriously, EVERYBODY just change sides. Not ONE single thing will change. Least of all the squeaking about how EVERYBODY ELSE plays so stupidly.

it isnt stupid.  once when I was on the rooks when I first joined I was yelled at for being at "only" 20k.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2014, 11:21:32 AM »
it isnt stupid.  once when I was on the rooks when I first joined I was yelled at for being at "only" 20k.

semp
The endless moaning IS stupid semp. And I suspect the one yelling at you about being too low was one of those "personalities" I'm referring to. The point is that so many players feel the need to cheapen what the opponent does, while elevating their own behavior. "We" have missions, "They" horde. It's ridiculous.

Here's another example.  I routinely hear people bad mouthing guys like dr7 or Poolfool for "camping". Do I beat them sometimes? Sure. But the pendulum usually swings in their favor. The simple truth is that those guys are better tankers than many of us. They're not using "aim bots", or "yanking the cable", or "shooting thru mountains", or doing any of the other ridiculous things I hear people whine incessantly about when they lose an engagement.

With the exception of skill level, there's not a nickels worth of difference between any of us and the way we play.
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2014, 11:32:26 AM »
Getting shot down and/or your country mates not doing what you want them to do = "no teamwork" 
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2014, 11:38:17 AM »
As someone who constantly changed sides on a daily basis I can say that all 3 sides are the same. I have heard the same exact complaints about each country from all sides.

Rooks think there's a Bish/Nit alliance, the Bish/Nits are alt monkeys, Bish/Nits HO and Ram the most, Bish/Nits are hording/ganging cowards.

Nits think there's a Rook/Bish alliance, The Rook/Bish are alt monkeys, Rook/Bish HO and Ram the most, Rook/Bish are hording/ganging cowards.

Bish think there's a Nit/Rook alliance, the Nit/Rook are alt monkeys, Nit/Rook HO and Ram the most, Nit/Rook are hording/ganging cowards.

Seriously, jumps sides for a few hours and you'll forget if you even switch sides at all. There are just a few country loyal loud mouths that make it seem like each country is different.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2014, 11:39:59 AM »
As someone who constantly changed sides on a daily basis I can say that all 3 sides are the same. I have heard the same exact complaints about each country from all sides.

Rooks think there's a Bish/Nit alliance, the Bish/Nits are alt monkeys, Bish/Nits HO and Ram the most, Bish/Nits are hording/ganging cowards.

Nits think there's a Rook/Bish alliance, The Rook/Bish are alt monkeys, Rook/Bish HO and Ram the most, Rook/Bish are hording/ganging cowards.

Bish think there's a Nit/Rook alliance, the Nit/Rook are alt monkeys, Nit/Rook HO and Ram the most, Nit/Rook are hording/ganging cowards.

Seriously, jumps sides for a few hours and you'll forget if you even switch sides at all. There are just a few country loyal loud mouths that make it seem like each country is different.

+1
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2014, 11:41:13 AM »
There are just a few country loyal loud mouths that make it seem like each country is different.

Like Hotard!  :old:

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2014, 11:54:49 AM »
It didn't used to be that way. Knights used to be above winning we made it the better part of a year untill some gaylords ruined are record.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2014, 12:08:20 PM »
Knights havent loss a single War since i joined we just allow you guys to think you have achieved victory  :airplane:
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2014, 12:13:01 PM »

Nope, not buying this "All countries are the same" nonsense. Each country has it's dominate personalities is true, and these personalities have swayed the masses. While there are exceptions in all countries, they are certainly a minority. 50 Bish upping from a capped feild over and over only to lose that feild, and then repeat the same 3 more times.. While the "exceptions" yell repeatedly "help pork the front line" is a perfectly example of a deeply rooted mentality.

On the other hand, there have been countless times I've stumbled upon a Nit CV,  then do a quick scan of the map and notice a single con at EVERY base within 2 sectors. And every base has it's ords porked. Now tell me.. Did 10 nits simultaneously decide to go pork ords to protect the CV ? Or is there a sense of teamwork or some sort of leadership and communication ?
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »

Did 10 nits simultaneously decide to go pork ords to protect the CV ? Or is there a sense of teamwork or some sort of leadership and communication ?

As I said before in this thread nits on Sunday are one thing.
Try tonight since it is Monday see if it is the same.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2014, 12:24:02 PM »

Are you sure you were flying Nits? This does not sound even close to the Nits that I remember. Teamwork? Taking bases? What happened to the Nits that I know and love?  :(

:D :cheers:

This.  This ain't the Knights I fly with (mostly).  Not that I give a shat....  Looking for the A2A fight which can be found in all three countries :airplane:
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2014, 12:31:36 PM »
Report to Jayro Naughty....your just the type he wants in his "strike missions". Just make sure you realize your actually there for his score and no he is not good in a Hog.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2014, 12:55:57 PM »
 Nope, not buying this "All countries are the same" nonsense. Each country has it's dominate personalities is true, and these personalities have swayed the masses. While there are exceptions in all countries, they are certainly a minority. 50 Bish upping from a capped feild over and over only to lose that feild, and then repeat the same 3 more times.. While the "exceptions" yell repeatedly "help pork the front line" is a perfectly example of a deeply rooted mentality.

On the other hand, there have been countless times I've stumbled upon a Nit CV,  then do a quick scan of the map and notice a single con at EVERY base within 2 sectors. And every base has it's ords porked. Now tell me.. Did 10 nits simultaneously decide to go pork ords to protect the CV ? Or is there a sense of teamwork or some sort of leadership and communication ?

You are definitely not on the Knight side if that is what you are seeing...... :old:

Offline Doc72

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2014, 01:38:43 PM »
Welcome to the dark side Naughty!!

:rock

:salute

Doc
Doc72CH
XO 364th C-Hawks
Professional bait
aka: sparky