Author Topic: Ok he didnt cheat better  (Read 804 times)

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
Ok he didnt cheat better
« on: October 08, 2014, 02:36:55 PM »
 :furious OK now can we get back on the subject here, I will go out on a limb and say I don't think skyyr cheats. He just tries to get every advantage he can win the fight and that should be expected.
   Its also why he only fly's fast planes so he can just go up hang roll shoot and that's OK because that's all he know at his level at this time. Its the 1st thing a new guys learn after trying to Knife fight or stall fight
and gets beat all the time. (Understand now people  :).
The sad part is, after they learn to run or extend (as they say) they never try and learn to stall fight with ACM angles and end up being a one dimensional pilot never working on other skill levels of flying. This is also why they fly maybe only 2 or 3 plane models. The best guys I know fly all of the planes and are good in them all. If you really want to say your good and post films then do at least 3 duels each in 15 different planes and see how that turns out (yes PM me would love to do this any time , be lots of fun)
I have dueled lots of people over the years and I would say 95% of them became and gained my respect as an online in game friend. The day that some of those realize its about the fight and having fun and not just trying to get the kill well be a great day. ( Not meaning the MA where you just try to win the War  :O witch is fun also) Those that really know me know I will help any way I can with their flying and I have also asked for help from others.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:06:22 PM by iKo »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!! 2
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 02:47:11 PM »
Skuzzy ain't gonna' like this...
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »
Ruunnn!!! Before the skuzzy bomb dr------------+-     *BOOOOOOOOOM
See Rule #4

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 02:55:40 PM »
#2 REALLY???

Poking the bear is not very smart.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »
I suspect I'm already in deep kimchi over the first...so I think I'll just refrain from the sequel.  :bolt:
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 03:00:24 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Ok he didnt cheat better
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 03:10:25 PM »