Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12783 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2014, 11:48:27 PM »

And who are you again?  :lol

What little pebble have you emerged from? I'm Scotch from the peak of the mountain. Cower before me, tinklepants.
-AoM-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2014, 12:01:59 AM »
I think he rolled around in the sand and earned a hell of a lot of respect in doing so.
"Best Job I Ever Had"

Ghost my GT is 116....I could have picked any job the US Army has. I went Infantry because their espirit de corps is similar to what the USMC has.

Follow Me
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2014, 02:47:45 PM »
I wish I could score a 21 on an ASVAB to roll in dirt with you.  :rolleyes:

If he was or is rolling in the dirt serving your country, you should respect his service........that is the answer of a kid......not an officer...... :old:

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2014, 07:46:25 PM »
If he was or is rolling in the dirt serving your country, you should respect his service........that is the answer of a kid......not an officer...... :old:

Service is when it is free or required.   Otherwise it is more akin to being a mercenary--or a pol.   "Service."

:bolt:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:48:19 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2014, 07:47:59 PM »

Excellent.  

So, to be clear, both you and Junky are specifically stating:

1.) He had more E at the merge in the duels.

2.) His E advantage at merge could only be because he employed underhanded tactics.  

3.) It is the opinion of yourself, Junky and Kappa, three experienced and skilled cartoon pilots, that there is simply no other way to obtain that significant a difference in E regardless of the plane...but especially in the case of the Ki43 and it's 'three-legged hamster' engine.

4.) Thus the losses incurred by the two of you are, at best, questionable.  

Did I get all that right?  Please let me know if anything is incorrect or needs to be modified.

Oh, does Changeup want to weigh in on these questions? Or can I consider Junky's opinion as his proxy too?

:O Not sure what all the fuss is about and he lost every fight anyway, so I am not sure how you can call that cheating or are you saying he tryed. The 40 mph thing wasn't going to make a difference as you saw he lost them all. Its also why I picked the Ki43 also more so he couldn't run away witch he like to do (ops ) he calls it extending witch you really dont need to do in a duel unless you blow your ACM skills  ;). If you worried about Him or anyone diving in for the merge speed just make it a 1.5k icon max range or they forfeit the fight. I have asked him as iKo to duel this way and he will not  :rofl that's why I had to shade to get the fights in the first place  :devil
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:49:56 PM by iKo »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2014, 10:49:22 PM »
I have yet to see him ever be the first to give a <S> where he lost, he will immediately talk smak on 200 if he gets you though. Don't know what's up the craw but it's got to be uncomfortable.

As I said to him a few weeks back, TC should terribly embarrassed for his squad and also for him.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2014, 11:30:39 PM »
I have yet to see him ever be the first to give a <S> where he lost, he will immediately talk smak on 200 if he gets you though. Don't know what's up the craw but it's got to be uncomfortable.

As I said to him a few weeks back, TC should terribly embarrassed for his squad and also for him.

They're not in the squad anymore.  Tempers flared and crayons were snapped. That's the word on the street anyway.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2014, 11:50:41 PM »
They're not in the squad anymore.  Tempers flared and crayons were snapped. That's the word on the street anyway.
Dodger started a third wing
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2014, 01:03:39 AM »

Truth nuke.
”KILLER V”

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2014, 01:07:51 AM »
Dodger started a third wing

Dodger joined the "first wing" and afterbirth was produced.

Five squad names and a (space bar) later we now have two.....

I explained all this to TC when I was unilaterally kicked by Kruel for standing on principle, but he (TC) had other ideas due to his detached leadership style.

Any how, it is clear now why I forced the issue.   Glad I am gone.

But no hard feelings.  It is a game.  All of this drama is a bit silly.  I apologize for contributing.

In the meantime, Skyyr will be #1 Fighter this tour, as he vowed to me he would be one day once he "figure(d) this game out".    (That boy is a tenacious little MF.) Tan yourselves in the glow.  <S>

May The New Damned do well.  I just hope they can be a bit more mentorly about it.   Kruel has the instincts. Fess does, too.  We shall see.

Meanwhile, I have gone from 0.6:1 in my first tour to 2.52:1 (on a pace of almost 4:1 at the end of last tour) in part due to what I learned from Skyyr et. al. (SFox, Messiah, DrDeathx, etc.).     :)

(Oh, and the F4U-4 sucks big time.  Wobbly, fuel guzzling, overrated POS.  Bleh.  Anyone who whines about being killed by that brick should be banned along with anyone who brags over killing one.  Some inside baseball here.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 03:23:32 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2014, 04:12:45 AM »
This thread is pointless.

+1 to post count.
AoM
City of ice

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2014, 04:17:11 AM »
Yes nothing about why i am awesome :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2014, 12:55:12 PM »
This thread is pointless.

+1 to post count.

:lol
”KILLER V”

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2014, 02:18:28 PM »
They're not in the squad anymore.  Tempers flared and crayons were snapped. That's the word on the street anyway.

Yup.

Dunno why Dodger wouldn't be welcomed.   Dude is a pretty good stick and has always been nice in my experience.

Having two squadrons with the same name is a bit odd, too.  Oh well.   It is none of my business.   :salute
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 02:20:05 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2014, 02:45:13 PM »

They are not with The Damned and haven't been for a while now.  Their choice.

Dodger is with the Damned.  (TC's)

Please don't confuse the two squads, they are most definitely separate squads.

RTR
The Damned