Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12831 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2014, 09:50:32 AM »

Ohh yeah kruel considering how skyyr never post any films where he dies and only shows kills where he clearly has advantage but won't show the fights in an earlier sortie where he gets pwned...  Thats cool though, we can make the same videos to stroke our 4 inch propellers and look cool on the internet.

We all die, but this is what we mean by hypocrisy, Peppr's video doesnt show her dying (and she has...a lot)...but thats ok? Skyyrs duel videos show his deaths btw.

And if you mean MA deaths/kills why spend the time saving, editing, encoding and uploading a video of you dying unless something cool/weird happened.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2014, 09:57:12 AM »
I'm just saying, if skyyr can bully people with his retarded videos, only showing him as the victor but never giving credit to anyone else, soley for use as," I shot you down one time and here is the video you worthless noon" than people can simply do the same thing in their videos when they shoot him down. Its the same exact thing he has been doing to a lot of players in this game. Bout time he's getting some of his own beef.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2014, 10:01:56 AM »
Just wow Fulcrum.  You have annoyed me for the last YEAR via pm on the forum/game and through email.  I would say that was more
than a while...  :rolleyes:  You know what you said, I know what you said, and the muppets have seen a lot of the pm's you have sent.  
Changing your name to pm me numerous times in game and on the forum...hoplite, gladius, warblade, arbiter, achilles,  katana(diakatana)
...I'm sure I missed some..  :headscratch:.

Yes, I am the type of person that runs my mouth on the forum and 200 ALL the time! ...lol   :rolleyes:  I guess that will have to change a bit...I have just finally had enough of you.  
And, nothing you say to anyone is "all in fun".  You are filled with a lot of hate my crazy little enemy.   :D

(Image removed from quote.)

The only reason I made the vid in the first place is because... if you guys can post a pic of me on your forums just to tear me apart, I should be
able to poke a little fun too...I never claimed to be anything special.  I have more pics on the BB here too if you want to take more shots at me.

:salute Kruel, I have no beef with you sir, looking forward to it...  :D

LMAO...I <3 Walleye   :rofl

You have screen shots of this harassment? Send em to me. All of it if you could. If there's any foul play (outside the normal game stuff) I will be the first to address it.

Also no picture of you was posted.on our forum, not sure where this is coming from, what source did you get this info from? Since we don't have a public forum.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2014, 10:04:33 AM »
Intel leakage?     I like leakage if you know what I mean ;)
See Rule #4

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2014, 10:12:29 AM »
We all die, but this is what we mean by hypocrisy, Peppr's video doesnt show her dying (and she has...a lot)...but thats ok? Skyyrs duel videos show his deaths btw.

And if you mean MA deaths/kills why spend the time saving, editing, encoding and uploading a video of you dying unless something cool/weird happened.

Not hypocrisy at all.  I know I picked him three times in a row coming off the field.  I know the other fights were 1v1 and he lost.  I know that he has killed me also.  
I never claimed anything to the contrary. I know I die a LOT because of the way I fly, BUT...I am here to have fun and enjoy myself, I ENJOY getting into the middle of
the cons and try to kill my way out...or at least see how long it takes 4 or 5 to kill me...lol  

The only reason I saved the one film is because I killed him three times in one sortie...someone told me to save it..lol  I record
every flight but don't save them, I automatically hit cancel when I end sortie...habit.  Skyyr's recent films prompted me to poke a little fun...that is all.   :)

And I am sorry, I am not a computer geek or a film editor.  All I did was stick them together and add some music.  I had to cut out a bit of his running (extending)
in the last fight or second last fight because it was too long for the music.   :aok

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2014, 10:16:16 AM »
I'm just saying, if skyyr can bully people with his retarded videos, only showing him as the victor but never giving credit to anyone else, soley for use as," I shot you down one time and here is the video you worthless noon" than people can simply do the same thing in their videos when they shoot him down. Its the same exact thing he has been doing to a lot of players in this game. Bout time he's getting some of his own beef.

Bully? How can someone so skill-less be a bully? It's really hasn't been many players outside of AoM.

Most of the videos are directed at people who complain, at people who think they way they fly should be the way we should fly. Anything outside the norm to them is wrong and never works, yet here is a video of them dying to it.

Even the engine cutting thing which is/was ridiculed for so long, we have more and more film of people doing it (even some in your squad)

Most of it would probably go away if people just accepted the fact that if something works for someone, the more power to them.

Also if accepted that, everyone HOs, "picks", "gangs", vulches and quits whining about it. (Satan will have a Christmas party before this one, so not holding my breath.)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:19:38 AM by Kruel »

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2014, 10:17:21 AM »
You have screen shots of this harassment? Send em to me. All of it if you could. If there's any foul play (outside the normal game stuff) I will be the first to address it.

Also no picture of you was posted.on our forum, not sure where this is coming from, what source did you get this info from? Since we don't have a public forum.

Lots of screen shots, yes.  If you don't know what kind of people you fly with then that is your problem.  I will not post/send screen shots, the only ones to have seen them
are my squaddies because I am a nice person...but I have finally had enough.  All I ask is that he leaves me alone from now on...not much to ask.   :aok  
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:18:56 AM by Pepprr »

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #277 on: October 08, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »
Lots of screen shots, yes.  If you don't know what kind of people you fly with then that is your problem.  I will not post/send screen shots, the only ones to have seen them
are my squaddies because I am a nice person...but I have finally had enough.  All I ask is that he leaves me alone from now on...not much to ask.   :aok  

I know what kind of people I fly with, but if you are going to accuse someone of something publicly you need to have some proof, how do I know your aren't making this up to make yourself the victim? Taking your word for it? That's why I am asking for proof, if not your statements are just empty.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #278 on: October 08, 2014, 10:30:35 AM »
Send it to me privately, not asking you to post them out there if you dont want to.

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #279 on: October 08, 2014, 10:53:08 AM »

Whatever, I am not out on a witch hunt like he is.  I know what he has said and so does he...most of my squaddies have seen a lot of the crap too
so they know, and they are who matter.

I didn't accuse someone publicly until he brought it up.  If he is going to run his mouth all the time then try to make me look like the villain then yes,
I will defend myself.  All I posted publicly is what he posted on 200 about me....and I said I am glad that he will say things like that to me on 200 now
instead of via pm etc..show everyone who he really is. 

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #280 on: October 08, 2014, 10:55:08 AM »
Not hypocrisy at all.  I know I picked him three times in a row coming off the field.  I know the other fights were 1v1 and he lost.  I know that he has killed me also.  
I never claimed anything to the contrary. I know I die a LOT because of the way I fly, BUT...I am here to have fun and enjoy myself, I ENJOY getting into the middle of
the cons and try to kill my way out...or at least see how long it takes 4 or 5 to kill me...lol  

The only reason I saved the one film is because I killed him three times in one sortie...someone told me to save it..lol  I record
every flight but don't save them, I automatically hit cancel when I end sortie...habit.  Skyyr's recent films prompted me to poke a little fun...that is all.   :)

And I am sorry, I am not a computer geek or a film editor.  All I did was stick them together and add some music.  I had to cut out a bit of his running (extending)
in the last fight or second last fight because it was too long for the music.   :aok

There were 5 kills total, the last one was a shortened version of a 1v1 Spit turn fighting a TA after diving on him, in which he does extend (and turns back into you ergo not running home), from May (lol?) it's stupid to tell someone in a TA to hold  a sustained turn fight vs a Spit.

The rest of the kills were furball kills, meh.

My point is if you have fun flying your way great, we have met nothing but disdain for flying our way...hence the videos. We can have discussions about why we think something works or doesn't, but when the response is "Hurrr, hurrr, it just doesnt you suck hurrr. Hurrr" well then you get a video showing you it does.(ie engine cutting to hammerhead more quickly and controllably than with idle throttle. If it works for us, more power to us no? If we ENJOY doing it, why not right? Just like you Enjoy being in a furball, we all have our definition of fun, and none is wrong because they all subjective.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #281 on: October 08, 2014, 10:58:07 AM »
Whatever, I am not out on a witch hunt like he is.  I know what he has said and so does he...most of my squaddies have seen a lot of the crap too
so they know, and they are who matter.

I didn't accuse someone publicly until he brought it up.  If he is going to run his mouth all the time then try to make me look like the villain then yes,
I will defend myself.  All I posted publicly is what he posted on 200 about me....and I said I am glad that he will say things like that to me on 200 now
instead of via pm etc..show everyone who he really is. 

So, I will just take your word for it. You are absolutely right, maybe I'll post the nasty PMs you sent me..

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #282 on: October 08, 2014, 11:06:31 AM »

I don't really care how you fly, what you fly or anything else.  Does not matter to me one little bit.  I just don't believe that "score" makes
anyone good.  You are quite good, I have seen you fly.  In fact, I think you are the best out of your squad, although "score" does not reflect that.   :)

So, I will just take your word for it. You are absolutely right, maybe I'll post the nasty PMs you sent me..

lol...well since I have never pm'd you ...go for it.   

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #283 on: October 08, 2014, 11:19:35 AM »
The best is when he PM's Pepprr, you PM him asking wtf he's PM'ing someone he doesn't like and he denies PM'ing her.   :rofl
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #284 on: October 08, 2014, 11:22:14 AM »
I don't really care how you fly, what you fly or anything else.  Does not matter to me one little bit.  I just don't believe that "score" makes
anyone good.  You are quite good, I have seen you fly.  In fact, I think you are the best out of your squad, although "score" does not reflect that.   :)

lol...well since I have never pm'd you ...go for it.   

A lot of people seem to care though,  And trust me when I say that I'm not the best in my squad heh.

That's my point in regards to your faux PMs to me, I have no proof, I'm actually trying to be objective, if lines were crossed than I don't have a problem addressing them publicly or otherwise. Fulcrum knows that, show me proof...otherwise it's just talk.