Author Topic: Dueling Bracket Training Camp/Preseason  (Read 8819 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: Dueling Bracket Training Camp/Preseason
« Reply #195 on: November 02, 2014, 07:22:26 PM »
I don't even know what your in-game is, hard to find someone when I don't know their in-game.  :rolleyes:

If I get the short stick and get another Loss for not being able to connect with my opponent just remove me from the tournament.
Top Gun

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #196 on: November 02, 2014, 07:26:57 PM »
I don't even know what your in-game is, hard to find someone when I don't know their in-game.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, cuz it's not like BE ever posts a list with people's in-game/bbs names on it.   :rofl

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,366359.msg4880431.html#msg4880431
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: November 02, 2014, 07:30:44 PM »
Yeah, cuz it's not like BE ever posts a list with people's in-game/bbs names on it.   :rofl

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,366359.msg4880431.html#msg4880431

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the names weren't right or maybe that isn't a possibility. Please further educate me AH God Triton. . .

:rofl
Top Gun

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #198 on: November 02, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the names weren't right or maybe that isn't a possibility. Please further educate me AH God Triton. . .

This is a valid, and logical, point.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2014, 07:46:23 PM »
Well, as if there was any doubt, JOACH1M made short work of me. Not one fight went over a minute.
A6m5 JOACH1M
109F  JOACH1M
Spit5 JOACH1M
I got schooled. Thanks for the fights, they were a blast. The fights after were better, I actually got to live a minute and a half, maybe even 2. Reminded me of the days I'd spend getting killed by folks no longer flying.
 :salute
:salute :salute :salute :airplane: :rock
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #200 on: November 02, 2014, 07:49:24 PM »

lol... two other people fought him and didn't have an issue figuring out his name was in this thread.  

You could have just said thanks.   :P
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #201 on: November 02, 2014, 08:06:44 PM »
lol... two other people fought him and didn't have an issue figuring out his name was in this thread.  

You could have just said thanks.   :P

Ah so are you saying the information is correct?  :rolleyes:

You could have just not replied. :P
Top Gun

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #202 on: November 02, 2014, 08:26:45 PM »
Ah so are you saying the information is correct?  :rolleyes:

You could have just not replied. :P

If I knew any of those names were incorrect, I'd have linked the post with a pretty little asterisk beside it so as to correct the official BE Preseason Thread record for the AH scrolls.   :old:

Look, don't get all sensitive because you didn't know his name was in the thread.  We all value you as a person and stuff, but when you ask a question and the answer has been under your nose for a week, people are going to giggle.

-AoM-

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #203 on: November 02, 2014, 09:35:45 PM »

I'm guessing it didn't occur to him since he fought TriTip in the first round of the last bracket.   :rolleyes:

ab8aac also had no trouble finding TriTip for a fight in the second round of that bracket.

You won't have that chance nor will you have to worry about it as he's pulled himself from the remainder of the competition.

Perhaps you should have tried starting to line up your duels before Friday of the weekend they were due.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #204 on: November 02, 2014, 10:16:58 PM »
A lot going on again this week.  Here's the weekly recap:

- ab8aac forfeit this weeks match so Coalcat1 advances.
- batfink and Krupnski both posted here but never fought.  batfink advances by random draw.
- Neither RufLeak nor Kruel posted here this week.  RufLeak is moved to the standby roster while Kruel, who hasn't posted attempting to arrange duels in two consecutive weeks is removed from both the active and standby rosters.
- Neither Violator nor SirLoin posted here this week and, as with Kruel, this is the second consecutive week so both are removed from both the regular and standby rosters.
- TriTip PM'd me and removed himself from further competition.
- Ratio takes over RufLeak's position in bracket 3.
- Achillies is moved from the standby roster to the active roster to replace Kruel in bracket 3
- IcePac is eliminated from the standby roster for lack of response.
- Due to eliminations and insufficient numbers of standby players bracket 6 is suspended.
- RufLeak is the only player currently on the standby roster and will be removed without a response this week.

So here's this weeks matches.  Good luck.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:28:25 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #205 on: November 02, 2014, 10:21:52 PM »
Tempest :(
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2014, 10:32:01 PM »
omg a spit16 :bhead

I might just forfeit round 1 to avoid that pos
See Rule #4

Offline TriTip

• Zinc Member
« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2014, 10:38:21 PM »
I don't even know what your in-game is, hard to find someone when I don't know their in-game.  :rolleyes:

If I get the short stick and get another Loss for not being able to connect with my opponent just remove me from the tournament.

Ratio, I understand when life gets in the way, that's okay, but don't use the excuse that you did not know my in-game handle.  We PM'd enough you could have asked, or you could have read the reply to your own post to know that my bulletin board name and game handle are the same.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,366359.msg4886924.html#msg4886924

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2014, 01:04:43 AM »
I'll see you online iko......hope you fly the Jug because I certainly do not  :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2014, 01:53:13 AM »
ab8aac PM sent.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"