Author Topic: Resizing the fonts for readable text?  (Read 475 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Resizing the fonts for readable text?
« on: October 24, 2014, 09:43:37 AM »
Using the new DSR settings and pumping up the resolution by a factor greater than 2.00x makes the text pretty much unreadable. Is there a way to increase the font beyond 20 pts? or maybe a way to reconfigure the font used in AH?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Resizing the fonts for readable text?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 10:44:02 AM »
Not yet.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 02:52:04 PM »
My new glasses lens have a prism to control a long distance focus problem. It's turning anything with more than a single color into a 3D image floating on my screen. Who needs a 3D monitor. The emoticon list looks like I can just reach out and move them around with my fingers as they float there. I didn't realize companies are imbedding 3D adds into web pages now. The arenas have taken on a more vibrant visual life than I can remember.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 07:31:22 PM »
Bustr, how you feeling these days? Better and stronger I hope and pray. :cheers:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76