Author Topic: Skyr  (Read 8024 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: Skyr
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2014, 08:25:48 AM »
There you have it.  He beat you therefore he cheated!!

And don't forget, he was drunk too.  That will be the next excuse. 

Remember, there is always an excuse.  ALWAYS.
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Online Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2014, 08:27:43 AM »
I long so, for the MOAT'S of yesteryear  :cry

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2014, 10:09:56 AM »
Ok i was gently asking for the films like 5 or 6 times. No response ever. Guessing i was giving you enough respect to deserve at least an answer that no i wont post those damn films. Enough from this.

I do accouse you of cheating in certain rounds, frankly in every single round after i have mentioned that i do not film. I was exactly copying your moves on the merge yet you have ended up 300+ above me. That is not possible withouth having 30mph+ speed advantage on me on the merge, because you can gain some by performing the moves in a better quality than i do (altough i doubt that because your scissors were so poor, you have lost them every single time to my rusty drunk arse stupid myself...) but not 300 yards in a straight double immel. I think this is the reason you do not want to post those films.

See how a decent opinion can be changed.

Drama on. If there's no proof, then i claim my victory. I cannot fly for the gods sake, but you're even worse.

Rofl..so he didn't cheat the rounds he won before he knew you weren't filming? Or maybe he used his telepathic powers to know that you weren't filming the whole time?  :huh

You claim your victory because you put the burden of proof on him to show that he couldn't have possibly have beaten you, even while drunk, without cheating? Just because you say so?  And you say he's arrogant? :rofl :rofl

After allll the trash you talked before you 'started' flying again, even going as far as stating that you would own him when you got back, or something like that, do you honestly think that he should 'help' you learn anything from fighting him, Has he declined posting films of OTHER people he has beaten? They are all on YouTube, I am sure your films will make their way there as well. Then you can watch them like everyone else, I don't think you deserve special treatment because of the trash talking you have done in the past, I am quite enjoying watching you roll around throwing a tantrum and asking yourself the question: "How could I have possibly lost?" :headscratch:

Moral of this story: Maybe you should wait and actually fight someone before you start talking trash on the forums :)

We said it before and will say it again: We know how this ends..

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2014, 10:22:03 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:02:27 PM by Skuzzy »

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2014, 11:00:16 AM »
Debrody,

This thread has been respectful up until your post, though I will do my best to keep it remaining respectful. I have nothing to hide. I also have no inherent problem with posting the films publicly.

Having said that, the reason I have not posted the films (and why I will not), is this: From the beginning, you have continuously insulted my flying ability, insulted my squad, and stated that you would do nothing short of sweep your win against me... without ever having encountered me once in-game. You posted this thread in an unsportsmanlike attempt to ridicule me in preparation for your win... and it backfired severely. Do you honestly think, then, that I would accommodate your request to give you films for any reason?

No.

You, sir, are my enemy, and you have failed. You have been tried and found wanting.

What I will do is post screenshots directly from the AHF's showing our actual merge speeds, because the results are quite interesting.

Duel 1 (Yak-3) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 364mph, Debrody 370mph (I was 6mph slower)
Duel 2 (D9) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 357mph, Debrody 367mph (I was 10mph slower)
Duel 3 (LA-7) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 378mph, Debrody 380mph (I was 2mph slower)
Duel 4 (K4) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 362mph, Debrody 382mph (I was 20mph slower)
Duel 5 (P-51) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 347mph, Debrody 352mph (I was 5mph slower)
Duel 6 (Ki-84) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 360mph, Debrody 365mph (I was 5mph slower)
Duel 7 (TA-152) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 346mph, Debrody 354mph (I was 8mph slower)
Duel 8 (P-47D-25) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 302mph, Debrody 336mph (I was 34mph slower!)
Duel 9 (P-47D-25) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 293mph, Debrody 341mph (I was 48mph slower!!!!!)
Duel 10 (Spitfire 8) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 350mph, Debrody 341mph (I was 9mph faster)
Duel 11 (Spitfire 8) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 342mph, Debrody 337mph (I was 5mph faster)
Duel 12 (D9) Merge Speeds: Skyyr 368mph, Debrody 374mph (I was 6mph slower)

As you can see, I was slower than you on all but two merges, yet you still only managed to win 1/3 of your fights. Not only that, but your allegation that I somehow managed a 30mph+ airspeed advantage is not just false, but you (and between the two of us, only you) are the one guilty of it on two separate sorties. That also means that you either a) broke the altitude limit or b) rolled before the mutually-confirmed time. Per the rules we both agreed to, this would nullify one of your wins (the other sortie you lost, even with the airspeed advantage) and bring the score to 8-3; however, seeing as you've already been beaten, it wouldn't make a difference.

You have started a war that we have fought many, many times. We know exactly how this will end. You have just experienced first-hand the beginning of what will be many defeats for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAPV1Cq9bM0

By the way, I was on my 5th beer when we fought.

-=S=-
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 01:49:13 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2014, 11:50:46 AM »
MPH not Knots.  Just saying.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2014, 11:54:44 AM »
MPH not Knots.  Just saying.

Thanks - corrected that.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skull-1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2014, 12:02:34 PM »
And don't forget, he was drunk too.  That will be the next excuse.  

Remember, there is always an excuse.  ALWAYS.

Sure seems that way with your CO.   :rofl

- Those films are nine months old.

- I was new.

- Took three of you to get me.  

- Ack pilot wounded me.

Yaddayaddayadda.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 12:06:59 PM by Skull-1 »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2014, 12:19:45 PM »
Sure seems that way with your CO.   :rofl

- Those films are nine months old.

- I was new.

- Took three of you to get me.  

- Ack pilot wounded me.

Yaddayaddayadda.

Hey V...

Offline Skull-1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2014, 12:24:37 PM »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2014, 12:45:43 PM »
This thread has more excitement than the testosterone ego driven Espn series Friday Night Lights, we have rivaled jocks locked in a battle that can only be settled on the playing field and of course the cheerleader.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2014, 12:56:25 PM »
Threads like this are why I wish for an "ignore users posts" function.
See Rule #4

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2014, 01:00:34 PM »
Threads like this are why I wish for an "ignore users posts" function.

There is one.

Add the player in question to your ignore list in the Personal Messages Options
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2014, 01:00:50 PM »

Nothing to add, just wanted to stop in and say Welcome back Debrody....look forward to seeing u in the MAs. Red or green.  :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2014, 01:01:36 PM »
There is one.

Add the player in question to your ignore list in the Personal Messages Options

Danke
See Rule #4