Author Topic: Skyr  (Read 8012 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Skyr
« Reply #180 on: October 27, 2014, 07:10:38 AM »
Hasnt what? The statement is missing from that sentence.

Exuse me, im not native english, please try to communicate in understandable sentences, i might have a better chances of understanding your blabbing then.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: October 27, 2014, 07:22:01 AM »
Also one more thing.
Actually two.

-"give me respect and i give the same"     ahhem... Who are you giving respect to? "I PWN YAS ALL" is everything i hear from you. Ya all suck, only we rock, me and my hero. Theoretically speaking, how would you expect anyone to give you respect if youre belittling anyone who comes up?  Isnt it just a little bit hypocritical? How ever it ss spelled.

-"enjoy your coolness"     Again, the same story, "we rock, yall suck", but its me (us) who are the cooldude wannabes. Thank you very much, im actually having great fun on your attempts to make me look like i was a noob or a wannabe... you smallest wannabe of all, you. Seeking attention? Here, here!

Thanks for the entertainment, great posts, keep them coming!  :)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2014, 08:42:13 AM »
Also one more thing.
Actually two.

-"give me respect and i give the same"     ahhem... Who are you giving respect to? "I PWN YAS ALL" is everything i hear from you. Ya all suck, only we rock, me and my hero. Theoretically speaking, how would you expect anyone to give you respect if youre belittling anyone who comes up?  Isnt it just a little bit hypocritical? How ever it ss spelled.

-"enjoy your coolness"     Again, the same story, "we rock, yall suck", but its me (us) who are the cooldude wannabes. Thank you very much, im actually having great fun on your attempts to make me look like i was a noob or a wannabe... you smallest wannabe of all, you. Seeking attention? Here, here!

Thanks for the entertainment, great posts, keep them coming!  :)

"I PWN YAS ALL"   :headscratch:  I have never said any such thing.   As for Skyyr doing so, that's his business.  As far as I can tell he continues to simply reply to your taunts and accusations.  

FYI - He isn't my hero (I have none in this game, I assure you...).  He's a squadmate.  

As for the rest:

You attempt to position yourselves as being constantly under attack from the "Evil Damned 2".  The facts (which can be provided if you'd like me to) are that your squad are both the initiators and/or the aggressors in almost every discussion.  And in this case, you were the one who posted trash talk constantly over the past months about Skyyr, despite never having engaged him in actual "cartoon combat".  

After all that, you show up and decide to fight him and lose decisively in a one v. one engagement.  Then you start posting excuses and accusations yet try to play as the wounded party when Skyyr and other members of his squad start taking shots at you in response to your claims?  Come one, Debrody....you of all people should have understood how that would end up.  

Ponder that a bit before replying.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:45:35 AM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2014, 09:06:14 AM »
I'm surprised no one has connected the dots yet, Fulcrum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_retaliation

We never hit first, but we always hit harder and hit last.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2014, 09:35:51 AM »
This has pretty much gone off the rails.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com