Author Topic: Skyr  (Read 8088 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: Skyr
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2014, 09:13:35 PM »
ThreeUp -

For the night in question, you shot me down once while AFK - I said nothing and re-upped. I knew you were in the area from it.

I then went and ran into group of four enemy aircraft, with two friendlies on my side, IIRC. There was a P-51, a Spit, a F4U, and one other aircraft (I forget what it was). The Spit started warping and I knew it was you, as you always warp. Ask anyone in our squad - it's a running joke because the warping Spitfire is always ThreeUp. I said "Warping Spit - must be ThreeUp." I then shot you down after roping you and the F4U. You came back and I engaged you again, however you then had friendlies come into our 1v1 (which you conveniently failed to mention). I disengaged. You started talking trash, complaining about my RTB while completely ignoring the fact you had friendlies with you. I extended until your friendlies left and then came back, shooting off your wing in one pass.

You complained again, and I told you the DA was open. You declined, hence my comment.

I'll see if I can find the AH film - I'm fairly certain it auto-saved.

If you'd like to go to the DA, the offer is still open. In fact, you're more than welcome to get down, low, and slow in a D9 and I'll fly your Spit. I'll show you exactly why I don't turn, because I don't count on my opponent making a mistake. The Spitfire 8/9 outperforms the D9 in every aspect, except in airspeed and roll-rate, and a slow D9 stands absolutely no chance whatsoever against one flown correctly slow and on the deck. If the D9 does win an extended turnfight/stallfight on the deck, it's because the Spitfire pilot screwed up.

-=S=-
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:22:37 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2014, 09:25:39 PM »
Hey Skyrr - I think there are 2 r's
It's spelled "Skyyr" but pronounced " running HOing alt loving Dora with a target on his head"  :D ( not a troll, just a plain old joke with no humor in it.)

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2014, 09:27:06 PM »
It's spelled "Skyyr" but pronounced " running HOing alt loving Dora with a target on his head"  :D ( not a troll, just a plain old joke with no humor in it.)

Pretty gay name if you ask me.
See Rule #4

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2014, 09:36:05 PM »

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2014, 09:42:40 PM »

I can rub this all over Fulcrum before I ankle hump him :aok

We'll see where it goes from there :P
See Rule #4

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2014, 09:47:12 PM »
Not how I recall it. And I’m not going chapter and verse though the trash talk was to suggest you obsess over score and film and to call you a banana when you stated I was “passive aggressive”. And that old “afk” chestnut has been re-heated way too much.

Why would I;

Want to fly a Dora when I’m nice and snug in my training plane happy in my dweebiness?

Not disagree as many others can morph a D9 into a more than adequate turn fighter? I have seen and experienced it. You’re limiting your horizons. Dream Big Champion, Dream Big. Have you turned off the Stall Limiter? (chuckles behind hand).

Contribute more to this than this post which allows you the last word so you can do a “lap of honour”.

I wasn’t aware I was a running joke, but you take this far too seriously I think. I’m not aware of any warping and you may be the first one to bring it up. My squaddies haven’t. Maybe we’re all warping in unison.

I think you’ll go Supernova if you don’t take a few deep breaths, but that’s just me. Enjoy. I was merely trying to highlight that a few of the crew you are claiming superiority over are better all-round Dora pilots.

I think you would smile more if you became a smaller target.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2014, 09:48:35 PM »
I love how any thread that skyyr is mentioned in, regardless of relevance, turns into a toejam fest such as this.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2014, 09:52:36 PM »
Funny how it is lame and gay to use the strenghts of ones plane in order to win. Ok, its not so fun to be beaten w/o even get a chance but thats life. Speed dictates the terms of the fight, both in AH and in WW2. A faster plane can engage and disengage at will in order to win over his opponent and i see nor reason not to exploit that advantage. Yes its really fun to be entangled in a 1v1 Stall fight to the death but that is nothing i can expect from every fight in the MA.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2014, 10:10:52 PM »
Are you happy?

Two things... yes i'm happy, happier than you, lol and don't be so touchy over what guys are posting on here, thats some advice you should really take
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline Skull-1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2014, 11:27:30 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:35:14 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2014, 12:40:53 AM »
See Rule #4

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2014, 02:48:23 AM »
Funny how it is lame and gay to use the strenghts of ones plane in order to win. Ok, its not so fun to be beaten w/o even get a chance but thats life. Speed dictates the terms of the fight, both in AH and in WW2. A faster plane can engage and disengage at will in order to win over his opponent and i see nor reason not to exploit that advantage. Yes its really fun to be entangled in a 1v1 Stall fight to the death but that is nothing i can expect from every fight in the MA.
another funny fail   :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2014, 06:13:35 AM »
I can rub this all over Fulcrum before I ankle hump him :aok

We'll see where it goes from there :P

:lol  Please don't.  I have little enough hair as it is.  :D

another funny fail   :aok

For you, yep.

Hey Deb....you fly any other simulations (online or otherwise)?  Or is AH your only try?
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2014, 07:05:02 AM »
Hey Deb....you fly any other simulations (online or otherwise)?  Or is AH your only try?
I like the Ozzy Flight Simulator  :banana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mOzRNfuH7g
Its offline though, but at least multiplayer.

Im afraid its a pre-written form though, what ever im answering, a juicy bag of crap is ready to be thrown at me  :lol
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 07:09:23 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2014, 07:08:56 AM »
Thought so. 

Pretty sure my money would be safe if I bet a sizable majority of your squad hasn't either.

Enjoy your coolness!  :aok
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.