Author Topic: Opportunity Cost  (Read 436 times)

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
Opportunity Cost
« on: November 16, 2014, 09:24:16 AM »
Last night I went out with a group to go see Dumb and Dumber To instead of watching the Arkansas-LSU game. Big mistake.

I'm a major fan of the original classic, but the long awaited sequel didn't live up to its potential. Save your time and money, the critics were largely right in their negative assessments. I found myself groaning more than laughing, some parts were pretty low brow and disgusting. If i gave the first one a 10/10, this was a 4/10.

Meanwhile, the Arkansas Razorbacks snapped a 17 game SEC losing streak against the 17th ranked LSU Tigers by a score of 17 to 0, a scoring difference of 17...  :banana:

I only got to hear the last 10 minutes of the game on the radio coming back from the movies. Of all our games this year, this would've been my highlight.  :cry
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:32:28 AM by shotgunneeley »
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Opportunity Cost
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 10:53:41 AM »
How much have you changed as a person in the last 20 years? Fart jokes still as funny now as they were then? Could be why you think it was pretty bad now.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Opportunity Cost
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 04:49:45 PM »
Big fan of the first one and so is the wife. We still watch it a few times a year. Her and a friend went to see it last night and walked out it was so bad.