Author Topic: Where are you guys? (Please add names of players you'd like to see come back)  (Read 15561 times)

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
Re: Where are you guys?
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2014, 09:46:53 AM »
DmdDano, Ren, Silat, Fool, Coach and many others from The Damned (AirWarrior)
YES would love to see all of them come back we had some really fun times especially with Silat in his pink too-too

SALUTE
ab8aac/dmdchief
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
Re: Where are you?
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2014, 01:05:19 AM »
Helm, SF, STICK, JBKID, LPN, MtnMan, Saber, Parin,  Mondego,MEF4UD, Corpse, DoubleT, Bunee, HIV+, 031598, GW, Falc, RM...
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2014, 01:32:26 AM »
Every time I see those names

you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2014, 10:46:50 AM »
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2014, 10:26:32 AM »
I haven't been back long enough to see who I miss, except for vDALLAS (I swear I'm not trolling).

But I can think of one player that I'd like to see leave or die.  It's that one guy who flies Bishop and claims to have shot down 14 Imperial Japanese Navy planes during the war in a F4F or FM2 (I can't remember which).
He is actually one of the reasons that Jarbo and I left the bish and went Rook.

Over.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 01:00:07 PM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2014, 12:51:10 AM »
He's still here.   :devil

I know.  I liked him better as a squaddie.   ;)
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2014, 12:52:42 AM »
Helm, SF, STICK, JBKID, LPN, MtnMan, Saber, Parin,  Mondego,MEF4UD, Corpse, DoubleT, Bunee, HIV+, 031598, GW, Falc, RM...

Excellent list right there and not biased by squad.    :rock

HONK!!!!!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Gard06

• Zinc Member
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2014, 07:34:58 AM »
Excellent list right there and not biased by squad.    :rock

HONK!!!!!

DEVIL DOGS   still here

Offline Gray

• Copper Member
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2014, 06:11:52 PM »
I haven't been back long enough to see who I miss, except for vDALLAS (I swear I'm not trolling).

But I can think of one player that I'd like to see leave or die.  It's that one guy who flies Bishop and claims to have shot down 14 Imperial Japanese Navy planes during the war in a F4F or FM2 (I can't remember which).
He is actually one of the reasons that Jarbo and I left the bish and went Rook.

Over.

That would be Wildcat....telling the truth.  I just listened and got quite a history lesson. 

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Re: Where are you guys? (Please add names of players
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2014, 06:16:27 PM »
Forgot to add Tuk151
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2014, 06:17:47 PM »
That would be Wildcat....telling the truth.  I just listened and got quite a history lesson. 

If you though vWILDCATv was telling the truth then I have a bridge in New York to sell you for cheap.  It was proven back then that he was nothing but a liar, anyone with any knowledge of WW2 aviation history could easily spot the lies, like claiming to be a triple ace with 16 kills in a Hellcat, being one of the most highly decorated USN pilots of the war and the kicker, telling the whopper that Thatch himself gave Wildcat his call sign for helping sink a Japanese CV during the Battle of Midway.  On top of that, he also claimed to have flown the Dauntless in the CBI.  Yeah, he was telling the truth and you sure got a whopper of a history lesson.  :rofl

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2014, 06:22:09 PM »
I shot down 1 British scout plane and 2 French balloons just in the last hours before armistice 1918, so in the turmoil no records of it survived.

True story  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2014, 08:13:42 PM »
I shot down 1 British scout plane and 2 French balloons just in the last hours before armistice 1918, so in the turmoil no records of it survived.

True story  :old:

I can vouch for Lusche's story, for I was in one of those French balloons.  Interesting story -- I actually was not a balloon observer, but in fact a fighter pilot.  I had been in quite a scrap over the area, having shot down another 5 of the Hun, when a 6th got some rounds into my engine.  Luckily, I was wearing one of the few parachutes being evaluated for combat duty and was able to bail out.  On the way down, the wind pushed me just in position to land in the basket of one of the balloons.  I was about to take off my chute and was marveling at my good fortune, when Lusche dove out of the clouds and shot the balloon to ribbons.  As the basket was falling, I was able to grab the other occupant, and we floated down to a rougher landing than normal but both survived the drop.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2014, 08:21:43 PM »
I can vouch for Lusche's story, for I was in one of those French balloons.  Interesting story -- I actually was not a balloon observer, but in fact a fighter pilot.  I had been in quite a scrap over the area, having shot down another 5 of the Hun, when a 6th got some rounds into my engine.  Luckily, I was wearing one of the few parachutes being evaluated for combat duty and was able to bail out.  On the way down, the wind pushed me just in position to land in the basket of one of the balloons.  I was about to take off my chute and was marveling at my good fortune, when Lusche dove out of the clouds and shot the balloon to ribbons.  As the basket was falling, I was able to grab the other occupant, and we floated down to a rougher landing than normal but both survived the drop.

Now tell us in French! :old:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Gray

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2014, 08:33:57 PM »
If you though vWILDCATv was telling the truth then I have a bridge in New York to sell you for cheap.  It was proven back then that he was nothing but a liar, anyone with any knowledge of WW2 aviation history could easily spot the lies, like claiming to be a triple ace with 16 kills in a Hellcat, being one of the most highly decorated USN pilots of the war and the kicker, telling the whopper that Thatch himself gave Wildcat his call sign for helping sink a Japanese CV during the Battle of Midway.  On top of that, he also claimed to have flown the Dauntless in the CBI.  Yeah, he was telling the truth and you sure got a whopper of a history lesson.  :rofl

ack-ack

Tha Stinker!