Author Topic: My one man add campaign  (Read 1976 times)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
Re: My one man add campaign
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2014, 01:21:14 PM »
Here's one to ad to the add campaign: 

:neener:

Or add to the ad campaign :-)
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 02:29:08 PM »
Looks like you blurred the background but kept the plane in focus. That's a nice touch, and still is representative of the game. The biggest thing that I wouldn't consider representative is replacing the terrain with an aerial photo of a landscape. I like both of these shots and will definitely upload them when I get the chance.

Yep, that's one thing I do.  I also reduce the saturation level of the background a bit so the aircraft stands out better.  And, sometimes I increase the contrast and/or brightness of the aircraft.

Like your page there, DT!  Nice that you are giving AH a presence on Deviant Art....  
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:53:10 PM by oboe »

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2014, 04:20:51 PM »
Awesome shots!!

Free advice, though two thoughts. First, only post realistic shots. Second, in the marketing world they say it takes the customer 7 views before they stop to consider what it is they are watching.

The first point, there is a shot of an F4U having hosed a 190. I am pretty certain they never met in WW2, though a great shot! Second, post and post away. It will take many, many views before some stop to smell the roses and Google AH. I remember seeing the TV ads on one of the cable shows for the umpteenth time before I got onto the computer and Googled AH.

And when I stop being ticked off I'll be back.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton