Author Topic: Back after a long, shall we say, pause.  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: Back after a long, shall we say, pause.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 02:03:49 PM »
Bullcrap.  If you hate it so much why do you keep at it.  We get it, you're not happy with where you think the game is going, you've told us 1000 times, it's not a surprise.

Actually I think its like the first. Or one of the first. Did I say "Hate"? Unless you consider mathematics "hate"?

Im not unhappy with where the game is going ; Im unhappy that its not going anywheres. How many people do you have to lose before you start listening to them? I guess 2/3'rds aint enough. :D

But I'll say it once again in case you have some kind of illness that only allows you to read one paragraph or sentence.
But hey if the Op is having fun coming back then good for him.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 05:43:06 PM »
Actually I think its like the first. Or one of the first. Did I say "Hate"? Unless you consider mathematics "hate"?

Im not unhappy with where the game is going ; Im unhappy that its not going anywheres. How many people do you have to lose before you start listening to them? I guess 2/3'rds aint enough. :D

But I'll say it once again in case you have some kind of illness that only allows you to read one paragraph or sentence.

I dont play as much as I used to due to work and personal life.  however consider comparing the 700 to 1k kills I got back then to the 10 or 15 I get now.  and I have had a subscription since I started, except for a month or 2 here.

I know several others who dont play as much as they used to either but still keep their subscription.  today is friday and it's fso.  you will see 550-600 players on both fso and MA.  if according to your math that 2/3's of the players are gone then we should have seen  anywhere from 1650-1800 players on friday's during fso back in 2007.

semp

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 06:47:53 PM »
I'm happy,  I never find it difficult to find someone to shoot at me.  HTC has posted shots of new things to come.  Don't see anything to really gripe about.  (shrugs)

one-eye
"One-Eye"