Author Topic: HQ feature when pop<90  (Read 941 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: HQ feature when pop<90
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 10:46:52 AM »
For the life of me I could never figure out hitting their headquarters destroys the whole countries's radar system when each airfield has its own radar tower, it's not like they're connected by miles and miles of cable  :headscratch:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 06:49:07 PM »
Bish HQ have been down for 5 hours today. Loging on, see 1 bish in flight and the other teams gangbanging the undefended bases. Really inspires u to keep playing the game....

SSDD  :aok
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 08:04:48 AM »
If the HQ griefers only knew that the giggles they get only make people log, which in turn makes people quit the game, fixing it so they have nothing to bomb when the game goes under, they wouldn't do it.  It's worst on the Fester map which I generally like, but the HQ resupply makes me just want to log (and I do).

(wait, you mean the maker could do something about it?... really?)
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 08:39:38 AM »
              Didn't you guys get the memo ? right now making pretty water, and shadows on the hanger floor is more important than fixing the things that the CUSTOMERS have been complaining about for months !  :bolt:

:headscratch:

Um...yeah....about that....

Ahhhh....

Uhhhh....

Too little.  Far, far, far, too late.

Unfortunately, you may be right.  :frown:

Just sayin'...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:43:29 AM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.