Author Topic: Off Peak time  (Read 1289 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: Off Peak time
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2014, 03:08:09 AM »
Come on Voch....  that attitude is not helping us here...   come back and you can even be an Honorary untensil..... I know Jimmy is just itching to be one...but just doesn't know how to tell the 71st  hahaha j/k .... get in here...I wish I could get hold of blackboy and badmood... I think they have gone by the wayside too .... It would be good to get a bit of a kiwi contingent together and bug the Aussie buggers.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2014, 04:14:52 AM »
How do i yell the guys i am utensils curious
Am i wrong in hankering to bug the aussie buggers
I am so confused
Espicially as my old squaddies want to trash my feelings
Life is soooo complicated
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2014, 06:29:32 AM »
Actually, had a blast early this morning, thanks to Tongs, JimmyC, Skewer, NikonGuy, Rod*****, MrJousts, MrCart, Harp (you NOE bomb****  :D ), and all the other cool dudes up early as well.

This goes back to what someone else said about condensed warfare being good.  Fester's Map was up, and the longest flight I had was 10 minutes to AAF to help slow down the Bishop front, about to reset the map with @ twice the number of players in early morning (;eaving a large map defenseless).

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2014, 06:50:32 AM »
It's a blast flying with you guys early in the morning. =S= the contingent from down under and all of the insomniacs from the US. I'll keep getting up early, to have fun with ya'll.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2014, 08:55:44 AM »
i would probably play off peak (my mornings) in the next couple days because i'll be off work, but I will not risk getting stuck on a high # country during peak, so I will not..

yes.. 12 hour rule whine..  :bolt:
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline yb3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2014, 08:04:15 PM »
I enjoy Of-Peak times , well peak time for Aussie`s anyway with time differences.

Can roll a GV to an Airfield take ords VH & all guns down and camp the runway shoot planes taking of fills in 30 mins a few nasty pm`s makes the evening. Normally had a few to drink so bit of a blast.
YB3
**Bad bellybutton Killers**

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2014, 04:01:23 AM »
I enjoy Of-Peak times , well peak time for Aussie`s anyway with time differences.

Can roll a GV to an Airfield take ords VH & all guns down and camp the runway shoot planes taking of fills in 30 mins a few nasty pm`s makes the evening. Normally had a few to drink so bit of a blast.

yb3,

Don't take this the wrong way, and please keep enjoying the game the way that you see fit.  When there are so few players on, the hide and seek, catch me if you can ground and strat game helps to frustrate players that want "quick" action.  Some mornings I feel like a drive out to the spawn point, to be killed by camper, and then drive out again...... but, most mornings I want to grab my cartoon flight suit  :airplane: and shoot down other things with wings.

You say that you are actively taking down ords or camping a runway.  In those cases, you are not hiding, and providing some sport for others to join in and engage with another online player.  The only problem is that on large bases, a lot of this kind of action over a broad number of bases, ends up being very washed out.  Something about killing or being killed by the same player, time and again gets old real fast.

Someone else made a good point that AH has no channeling strategy (they did once with field order, but was removed quickly) to concentrate the numbers in off peak.  The result is many times, the  :joystick: fun seeking player, ends up  :noid looking for spies who gave away their hiding position, and base take effort.

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2014, 11:10:39 AM »
Enforcing capture order (lanes) during off peak would condense the action.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2014, 02:02:44 PM »
Open sandpit....
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."