Author Topic: MODERATOR ABUSE HAS GOT TO STOP  (Read 4780 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: MODERATOR ABUSE HAS GOT TO STOP
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2014, 03:05:31 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2014, 03:49:36 PM »
I like turtles.

In-sane  :devil

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2014, 04:06:44 PM »
In before the.....

I've got a drinking problem

xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2014, 04:14:40 PM »
As always...if you have an accusation or a complaint to make, you will get a hell of a lot further by contacting HTC directly and not posting in the forum. Comparing HTC to North Korea is beyond idiotic. I am sure some North Korean dissidents currently starving to death in forced labor camps would LOVE to change places with you.
:aok
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2014, 04:45:18 PM »
  tonight i got on about 1155pm eastern time. BETWEEN 1155PM AND 1215AM   my comments were as follows:
          maybe you should stop whining about it,and start doing something about it

and as a reply to a question put to me i answered
          anything aperson could do that is world changing,prbably isnt legal

the moderator muted me for 10 mins for political talk.LOL
I WASNT TALKING POLITICS AT ALL.

AT THE END OF THE 10 MINS OF MUTE I ASKED ON 200 WHO WAS THE MODERATOR.    I WAS THEN MUTED FOR 120MINS.....JUST FOR ASKING WHO THE MODERATOR WAS.  THIS IS CLEARLY ABUSE BY THE MODERATOR AND I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT BY HITECH.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2014, 05:14:32 PM »
Amazing.

It is entirely possible to play the game and never have to deal with a moderator.  There are a lot of good trash talkers out there who have played forever and have a built in line they don't cross so that a Mod never has to babysit them.

I hate to break it to you but you have total control over what you type or say in game.

So keep crying and don't play.  Shut up and play, or control your "mouth" and play.  That HTC even needs Moderators is a sad comment on some of the folks who play.

Throwing a tantrum on the BBS is even more pathetic.   You'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb to not see what HTC says to any of these threads.

Get over it.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2014, 05:16:17 PM »
Corky!!!!

You back?

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2014, 05:19:06 PM »
I've flown once in over a year I think.  Going to fly the scenario and try and get the fire back.  Real life has been crazy
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2014, 05:21:53 PM »
Great to see you Sir!  :salute

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re:FORUM MODERATOR ABUSE HAS GOT TO STOP
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »
 STOP ABUSING THE FORUM(BBS) MODERATORS BY POSTING THINGS YOU KNOW WILL GET LOCKED!!!!!

Why do these always pop up on the weekend? I kinda have a feeling Skuzzy dreads Mondays as he knows hes going to have to lock some weekend threads.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2014, 06:38:50 PM »
Amazing.

It is entirely possible to play the game and never have to deal with a moderator.  There are a lot of good trash talkers out there who have played forever and have a built in line they don't cross so that a Mod never has to babysit them.

I hate to break it to you but you have total control over what you type or say in game.

So keep crying and don't play.  Shut up and play, or control your "mouth" and play.  That HTC even needs Moderators is a sad comment on some of the folks who play.

Throwing a tantrum on the BBS is even more pathetic.   You'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb to not see what HTC says to any of these threads.

Get over it.

Well said :salute
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2014, 08:35:44 PM »
This won't end well     :lol

It didn't start well
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2014, 09:05:59 PM »
A pox on all our houses.

Grown ups should behave.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2014, 09:49:00 AM »
There is no excuse for what happen to Alpini from these mods and it shouldn't be taken lightly from this community.

Numbers are going down as is last thing we need is our own mods chasing off potential customers or the older players of the game who are getting fed up with the abuse from the mods.

Now pay close attention you knit pickers, I am speaking and defending my squad mate. I am not trying to justify anything for anyone other than Alpini because the situation that the mod felt warranted a mute was uncalled for and punishment should be taken on said moderator.

For all those who are going to quote me after I make this post, I am not here to debate with you or argue about why the admins do what or this is why they did it to him,It's Simple Alpini was personally attacked by this Moderator.

I have seen so many threads as of late of this abuse  the mods have been putting on our community and I must say when will it stop, If you are going to moderate chat at least you could ban the guy screaming C*** on range and in game chat a few nights ago, Oh that's right you guys don't have mods in the game at certain times of the day, good excuse for a game that constantly needs someone there to put the binky back in your mouth.
Did you report him?
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck