Author Topic: /.speed in text buffer  (Read 481 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
/.speed in text buffer
« on: January 05, 2015, 09:12:01 AM »
Have the /.speed xxx command show up as confirmed in the text buffer as it does for things like Salvo setting and Delay.

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
Re: /.speed in text buffer
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 06:45:11 PM »
+1  :aok

LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 08:13:40 PM »
In addition if you set a specific dot speed have it in effect until you change it.  Not reset every time you reup as it is now.
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 01:17:43 PM »
In addition if you set a specific dot speed have it in effect until you change it.  Not reset every time you reup as it is now.

Do you mean remember your chosen setting for each different aircraft type?  (The defaults are different for different aircraft.)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »

No.  It would be a pita to have to constantly change it when I change planes.  Now if you meant that each plane keeps the set .speed, then I would be okay with this. :aok

Also, +1 for the op. :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 02:38:03 PM »

Oh god, please don't!  :eek:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 08:56:10 AM »
No.  It would be a pita to have to constantly change it when I change planes.  Now if you meant that each plane keeps the set .speed, then I would be okay with this. :aok

Also, +1 for the op. :)

Yes, for each plane.
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 09:13:20 AM »
Yes, for each plane.

Then I am okay with this. :aok  Because I'm too damn forgetful about .speeds of planes I fly.  Even ones I fly a lot. :o :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.