Author Topic: The Damned DFC  (Read 26307 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: The Damned DFC
« Reply #420 on: January 21, 2015, 04:20:28 PM »
Dare  I say again DA=/=MA

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #421 on: January 21, 2015, 04:22:15 PM »
I now have a few accounts (i.e. more than two) and have had them for the last tour or so.

:noid
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #422 on: January 21, 2015, 04:25:48 PM »
Rofl..engine off = skyyr shade
When every from one matchs the other...probably his shade (why Bad boy was easy to figure out)

Achilles just recently started the gear out stuff too...didn't help though, Fresco and a third had to help him out.

(In his own plane w/ all the advantages)
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #423 on: January 21, 2015, 04:26:52 PM »
When every from one matchs the other...probably his shade (why Bad boy was easy to figure out)

Achilles just recently started the gear out stuff too...didn't help though, Fresco and a third had to help him out.

I think Fresco is missing his name.  I'm only guessing though.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #424 on: January 21, 2015, 04:27:39 PM »
Yeah you did kill me, after I missed one of the easiest shots to make in a 152, and put it into a flat spin. Not to mention there was a P47 buzzing us at the same time. My point is I had the first solution, but I ruined it. Whereas the P51 fight when you had the advantage and our roles were reversed, you couldn't get a single shot on me.  :lol

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #425 on: January 21, 2015, 04:28:19 PM »
Yeah you did kill me, after I missed one of the easiest shots to make in a 152, and put it into a flat spin. Not to mention there was a P47 buzzing us at the same time. My point is I had the first solution, but I ruined it. Whereas the P51 fight when you had the advantage and our roles were reversed, you couldn't get a single shot on me.  :lol

What are you doing right now? Dare I say, making an excuse?
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #426 on: January 21, 2015, 04:30:00 PM »
No I'm just pointing out the facts, you talk a big game but your flying isn't up to par.

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #427 on: January 21, 2015, 04:32:05 PM »
I just wanted to be the first post on page 30.....but it stuck me on 29 instead..... :cry

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #428 on: January 21, 2015, 04:36:57 PM »
I just wanted to be the first post on page 30.....but it stuck me on 29 instead..... :cry

Noob.    :D
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #429 on: January 21, 2015, 04:38:01 PM »
That's not all I said,  so don't paraphrase, after the first duel,  I did say it along with "I have got to get better and work on x y z",

Second duel,  I called you out to see if I had gotten any better ( I didn't ).Didn't say much if anything.  And just the other night I asked you again in a much more playful way (I need my semi annual duel ) Orr do you not remember?

The point is that no..I don't make excuses when I die or lose a duel. .its my fault end of story.  All I can do is try and get better and try again.
I do remember you asking for a third and I thought I gave a valid "excuse" why I couldn't make it...sorry if it wasn't valid for you.

And yes...I did paraphrase it was more like "last time we duel ed I had only been playing 6 months, now I'm a lot better" it came off as an excuse, maybe not your intent but definitely sounds like an excuse...
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #430 on: January 21, 2015, 04:38:42 PM »
No I'm just pointing out the facts, you talk a big game but your flying isn't up to par.
You say that yet you refuse to fight me on even terms, stating you don't have time for people like me, then turn around and hunt me in the MA, to quote "prevent me from having fun".

:headscratch:
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #431 on: January 21, 2015, 04:43:30 PM »
Dafoook?  :headscratch:

I missed typing "to keep DrBone interested"

Poison said he was flying in a different way, a way that is much easier to get himself killed, to: "keep DrBone interested?" 

That is what makes me  :headscratch:

Iirc, you stated you've been away from the game because it's not challenging anymore, hence the  :headscratch:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #432 on: January 21, 2015, 04:44:08 PM »

Contrary to what you'd like to believe, just because many of us fly the same way does not make us the same player. You guys seem to think that every time you see a new name, it's a shade. If you actually did a bit of groundwork (on this very forum even), you'd realize Achilles was one of the first members we recruited when we came to Aces High and has been with us since May of 2014.

You may also see several new names flying with us, such as Scoober, Fresco, and JUDAS. Those aren't shades either.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #433 on: January 21, 2015, 04:45:34 PM »
Fixed.  :lol
See your troll to try and group all of us up is just retarded, Skyyr and I are actually having a logical discussion and through our past experiences in life you can see we just flat out disagree....I see his points and understand them, I just don't agree.....this isn't a us vs them thing with me.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #434 on: January 21, 2015, 04:49:17 PM »
You say that yet you refuse to fight me on even terms, stating you don't have time for people like me, then turn around and hunt me in the MA, to quote "prevent me from having fun".

:headscratch:

Haha wonderful job twisting my words, but it doesn't matter, it's to be expected from you. So tell me Mr. Ace Fighter Pilot you, if you're so good, why hasn't the hunter become the hunted?