Author Topic: The Damned DFC  (Read 25904 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The Damned DFC
« Reply #435 on: January 21, 2015, 04:50:14 PM »
Contrary to what you'd like to believe, just because many of us fly the same way does not make us the same player. You guys seem to think that every time you see a new name, it's a shade. If you actually did a bit of groundwork (on this very forum even), you'd realize Achilles was one of the first members we recruited when we came to Aces High and has been with us since May of 2014.

You may also see several new names flying with us, such as Scoober, Fresco, and JUDAS. Those aren't shades either.
I never said Achilles was a shade. Only stated he has started doing the gear out thing as well.

I've seen Scoober and JUDAS around for a while, good guys...Fresco sucks nuts whoever it is, missed like 4 easy shots on me while I was low and slow tangling with 2 others.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #436 on: January 21, 2015, 05:10:45 PM »
Slow down you're running out of Muppets.
:devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #437 on: January 21, 2015, 05:16:35 PM »
I do remember you asking for a third and I thought I gave a valid "excuse" why I couldn't make it...sorry if it wasn't valid for you.

And yes...I did paraphrase it was more like "last time we duel ed I had only been playing 6 months, now I'm a lot better" it came off as an excuse, maybe not your intent but definitely sounds like an excuse...

All you said was "in about an hour,"never said that was an excuse.

When I said that I also said "let's see if I have gotten better " that's more me saying I'm using you as a way to measure my progress, almost a compliment.  Guess you didn't take it that way,  let me know if you want to go again,  if not,  ah well, GKs.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #438 on: January 21, 2015, 05:17:50 PM »
I didn't declare myself the victor - your squadmate's score tabs in the DA did. That's the way games work.
:rofl  not this squadmate....    :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #439 on: January 21, 2015, 05:31:39 PM »
Haha wonderful job twisting my words, but it doesn't matter, it's to be expected from you. So tell me Mr. Ace Fighter Pilot you, if you're so good, why hasn't the hunter become the hunted?
I have a screenshot of you saying at TT you were just going to fly above me to prevent me from having fun. And this tour I have been working on defensive flying, so you're helping me in a way :) Even if I did hunt you down, it wouldn't change anything you say about owning me, its already clear you aren't here for a fair fight.
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #440 on: January 21, 2015, 05:42:34 PM »
All you said was "in about an hour,"never said that was an excuse.

When I said that I also said "let's see if I have gotten better " that's more me saying I'm using you as a way to measure my progress, almost a compliment.  Guess you didn't take it that way,  let me know if you want to go again,  if not,  ah well, GKs.
But it is an excuse...and you can stop paraphrasing me if your going to complain about me paraphrasing you. I told you I just lifted a sortie with Krup and Anus :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #441 on: January 21, 2015, 05:59:54 PM »
I have a screenshot of you saying at TT you were just going to fly above me to prevent me from having fun. And this tour I have been working on defensive flying, so you're helping me in a way :) Even if I did hunt you down, it wouldn't change anything you say about owning me, its already clear you aren't here for a fair fight.

You're right I'm not here to play fair, just ask Skyyr. I'm here to kill tards like you.  :aok
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:03:20 PM by Krupinski »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #442 on: January 21, 2015, 06:14:16 PM »
I don't fly under my other account (save for maybe one night a month to get around the 12 hour rule) - it's mainly used for passive purposes. Besides, I created that account about 3 or 4 tours ago, well before the duels we are discussing here.

Great question!

:salute

Passive purposes.  :rofl

I guess sitting in a 88mm flak gun while tracking players with the .wingman command and listening on country channel if anything is being said about you is pretty passive, and very popsicleesque.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #443 on: January 21, 2015, 06:15:12 PM »
Passive purposes.  :rofl

I guess sitting in a 88mm flak gun while tracking players with the .wingman command and listening on country channel if anything is being said about you is pretty passive, and very popsicleesque.

ack-ack

:rofl

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #444 on: January 21, 2015, 06:17:19 PM »
Passive purposes.  :rofl

ack-ack

Actually I run an Apple MacBook Pro. It can't render wingman dots on a map, so the .wingman command is useless (feel free to check with Skuzzy on the validity of my statement). Nice try, but nope.

;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:19:31 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #445 on: January 21, 2015, 06:22:05 PM »
You're right I'm not here to play fair, just ask Skyyr. I'm here to kill tards like you.  :aok

As a general rule of thumb, if you're going to call names, you should be willing to back them up 1v1 in the DA. If that is too risky, we're always down for 2v2, 3v3, etc. I think this just might be fun.

What do you say? You bring your best and we'll bring ours?  :banana:
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #446 on: January 21, 2015, 06:24:18 PM »

:rofl

Nice to see you around INK.  Hope things are well with you and your family.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #447 on: January 21, 2015, 06:28:11 PM »
Nice to see you around INK.  Hope things are well with you and your family.

Thanx

we are good...still getting used to being a grandpapa.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #448 on: January 21, 2015, 06:34:14 PM »
As a general rule of thumb, if you're going to call names, you should be willing to back them up 1v1 in the DA. If that is too risky, we're always down for 2v2, 3v3, etc. I think this just might be fun.

What do you say? You bring your best and we'll bring ours?  :banana:

I was just referring to the playing fair part, you've said yourself that's not what you're here for. Though I do like to duel, and play fair with those I respect, Poison is not one of those people.  :cheers:

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #449 on: January 21, 2015, 06:35:35 PM »
I was just referring to the playing fair part, you've said yourself that's not what you're here for. Though I do like to duel, and play fair with those I respect, Poison is not one of those people.  :cheers:

I have never seen skyyr turn down a fair fight from someone, unless it is to reschedule.

Of course, why would you want to fight fair in the MA?
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech