Author Topic: The Damned DFC  (Read 26098 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: The Damned DFC
« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2015, 12:18:26 PM »
How the hell did he make that point without posting a YouTube link?   :)

Seriously though, get a grip.  Nobody is afraid to fight you.  You make it pretty much a point to stalk whoever you're fussing with, so it's not like anybody has a choice to fight you anyway... lol.  

I'm sorry if you feel like you're being avoided.  It's not you, it's us.  We're just not that in to you anymore.   :(

It's ok, I wouldn't want to fight a squadron of pilots similar to me either, especially after one of them single-handedly wiped the floor with the majority of your active roster in the DA. ;)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 12:37:32 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2015, 01:02:57 PM »

Damned if you do, because we don't give one if you don't.

-=S=-
Blah blah blah blah blah The Challenge is clear, you say you accept.....now waiting on AoM

BTW they changed their name back to Top Gun.....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2015, 01:07:34 PM »
Blah blah blah blah blah The Challenge is clear, you say you accept.....now waiting on AoM

Don't wait up on AoM all of the decent sticks stopped playing.  :uhoh
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2015, 01:23:21 PM »
Don't wait up on AoM all of the decent sticks stopped playing.  :uhoh
I would agree, and a lot of the ballsey members left too....still have a few though
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2015, 01:25:18 PM »

Until I receive confirmation from DrBone that he wants to fight us squad vs. squad, I'm not interested in having an open match, instigated by outsiders, with our sister squadron, with whom we've had nothing but friendly interactions. If he requests, we will certainly accept and proceed, as I'm sure he would afford us the same opportunity should we so request.

Plain English: We're not interested in fighting with friends; we're here to win competitions and destroy enemies.

That said, you seem to keep pressing for a fight. So with that, I issue this challenge:

Squad Duel Challenge: The Damned vs POTW

When:
The earliest date that is accessible for both squadrons.

Rules:
Dueling bracket rules (adjusted for multiple plane environments, as we've discussed previously over PM). Further details can be discussed among the appropriate leaders of both squadrons.

Results
Results get posted to the General Discussion forum. Winner also gets to post a YouTube video (per your recommendation).

Let us know when your pilots are ready to suit up (which we assume shouldn't take too long).
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2015, 01:29:56 PM »
And in case my last post wasn't clear enough:

Do you accept, Piggies?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2015, 01:30:32 PM »
Until I receive confirmation from DrBone that he wants to fight us squad vs. squad, I'm not interested in having an open match, instigated by outsiders, with our sister squadron, with whom we've had nothing but friendly interactions. If he requests, we will certainly accept and proceed, as I'm sure he would afford us the same opportunity should we so request.

Plain English: We're not interested in fighting with friends; we're here to win competitions and destroy enemies.

That said, you seem to keep pressing for a fight. So with that, I issue this challenge:

Squad Duel Challenge: The Damned vs POTW

When:
The earliest date that is accessible for both squadrons.

Rules:
Dueling bracket rules (adjusted for multiple plane environments, as we've discussed previously over PM). Further details can be discussed among the appropriate leaders of both squadrons.

Results
Results get posted to the General Discussion forum. Winner also gets to post a YouTube video (per your recommendation).

Let us know when your pilots are ready to suit up.
You seem to think I have any influence as to what POTW does, I can suggest but in the end it's Waystin's or Syko's call, I will shoot Way a link to this.(We would have better luck getting people to fly against Top Gun, you guys might be a hard sell....because most of POTW think your just the new tool bag on the block...just sayin') :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2015, 01:36:06 PM »
You seem to think I have any influence as to what POTW does, I can suggest but in the end it's Waystin's or Syko's call, I will shoot Way a link to this.(We would have better luck getting people to fly against Top Gun, you guys might be a hard sell....because most of POTW think your just the new tool bag on the block...just sayin') :D

Interesting mentality to have - fighting someone based on what your opinion of their personalities are, instead of simply testing your skill vs theirs. I mean, if we were challenged by "tools," we would simply accept and then curb stomp said squad in the DA and then never let them forget it. Must be another nuance to Aces High that we don't comprehend.

Of course, if you couldn't beat them, then that approach sort of makes sense...

;)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2015, 01:43:39 PM »
Interesting mentality to have - fighting someone based on what your opinion of their personalities are, instead of simply testing your skill vs theirs. I mean, if we were challenged by "tools," we would simply accept and then curb stomp said squad in the DA and then never let them forget it. Must be another nuance to Aces High that we don't comprehend.

;)

Maybe I can help.  There are many people that play here, including myself, who simply won't give the time of day to those we consider to be Trolls.  I know you think it is only about how you fly but how you conduct yourself matters more, again, to may people here including myself.  I personally limit my interactions with Trolls to as close to zero as possible because I am not going to "grace them with my presence".  You deserve none of my time if you cannot conduct yourself with civility.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2015, 01:52:24 PM »
It's ok, I wouldn't want to fight a squadron of pilots similar to me either, especially after one of them single-handedly wiped the floor with the majority of your active roster in the DA. ;)

Wiped the floor?  Exaggerate much?  lol

I'm not the AoM spokesman, but I'm down to fight whenever.  One rule change from last time though.  The second you jump the merge my guns go hot and I'll pop you like a tick.  It's starting to be a trend in all your super cool videos, and I happen to think it's silly and weak.        

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »
Hello Damned,

I am game when the scenario is done.  A lot of time for multiple Pig pilots is currently wrapped up in this event and can't envision taking on more right now.  If you are still interested in a few weeks, then we will shoot your planes down.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2015, 02:07:35 PM »
Hello Damned,

I am game when the scenario is done.  A lot of time for multiple Pig pilots is currently wrapped up in this event and can't envision taking on more right now.  If you are still interested in a few weeks, then we will shoot your planes down.

:salute

Way
I like the Way you do business :aok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TMHq9d0TDM
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »

;)
I'll record our squad vox and then you will understand, it's about 10% tactical/Gameplay....90% talking about god knows what. When I say probably 90% of the squad cares less what you or anyone say here or on 200, it's actually closer to 99% :aok

Seriously though, looking forward to this fight. You are going to have to tell us how many people are actually in your squad so we can meet your line up. (Can't base it off your squad roster because of all the shades)
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #253 on: January 19, 2015, 02:16:11 PM »
Maybe I can help.  There are many people that play here, including myself, who simply won't give the time of day to those we consider to be Trolls.  I know you think it is only about how you fly but how you conduct yourself matters more, again, to may people here including myself.  I personally limit my interactions with Trolls to as close to zero as possible because I am not going to "grace them with my presence".  You deserve none of my time if you cannot conduct yourself with civility.
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #254 on: January 19, 2015, 02:22:26 PM »
how come everybody is afraid to challenge the 242nd. :cry I mean i cant blame everybody for being afraid of the Delicious Duet :airplane:
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4