Author Topic: The Damned DFC  (Read 26088 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: The Damned DFC
« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2015, 01:50:04 AM »
I duel for fun, not to waste time on people I don't like.

Ah so that means you like me  :banana:

#winning

Top Gun

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #301 on: January 20, 2015, 02:06:55 AM »
That's it? After all we've been through the only word you can come up with is like? I'm hurt.  :cry

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
Poison tried to be all sneaky sneaky today and joined our 1v1s without announcing himself, needless to say one of his first targets was me. I then proceeded to own him in a mere number of turns. I had seen all that was needed to see. Since the moment he claimed to have beaten me 7-1 <--  :lol :lol he has lost every fair and equal fight we have been in, plus more. Which is confusing because I thought he owned me.  :headscratch: Anything more and he will only begin to learn from me, of which he is not worthy.  :aok

Actually I was in teamspeak with my friends which I was there to fly with, and fought with DrBone many times before you went after me. He can tell you himself I was flying in a rather stupid way to keep him interested. Anyone can type anything and make themselves look/sound good. Proving it is another matter, and I would offer you some fair duels but... I know the answer  :lol

Btw after you pmed me saying you blocked me yada yada yada you listed about 2 days then resumed trolling  :huh
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:32:34 AM by xPoisonx »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2015, 10:45:58 AM »
The way you had to fly to keep him interested wasn't stupid -_-
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #304 on: January 20, 2015, 11:00:21 AM »
Changeup is B-List Cheerleader Captain. He hopes to be promoted into the lineup sometime Fall 2015.

Changeup owns joo.  Always has, always will
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2015, 11:18:17 AM »
The way you had to fly to keep him interested wasn't stupid -_-
Actually it was, considering if I flew like I usually did I could win against myself easily.

HiTech

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2015, 11:21:03 AM »
Actually it was, considering if I flew like I usually did I could win against myself easily.

-_-
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2015, 11:54:46 AM »

HiTech

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2015, 12:08:06 PM »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:03:56 PM by xPoisonx »

HiTech

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2015, 12:56:46 PM »
Changeup owns joo.  Always has, always will

:rofl

If joo say so
Top Gun

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #311 on: January 20, 2015, 02:01:48 PM »
Pfftt... enough with that nonsense.  You can't claim knowledge and experience in flight sims and then tell me it takes you 8 months to take the training wheels off here.  Do us a favor and pull the time logs of you and your shade accounts during the 8 months in question.  I'd bet your time in the game dwarfs mine.  It showed.  You were much sharper in judging relative energy states than I was, something that only comes with seat time.  I hope the rest of your wall is better than this part.. lol.

Per your request (and because I was partly curious), I downloaded all of my time logs.

Total Time

Over the last 15 tours (months), I had a total flight time of 1,248 hours and 35 minutes.

I also went a step beyond and pulled your total time. Over the last 31 tours, your total time spent was
2073 hours and 31 minutes.

Most Amount of Time

The most time that I've spent flying in one month: 113 hours and 13 minutes (the next closest month was 107 hours and 51 minutes).

The most time you've ever spent flying in one month: 180 hours and 30 minutes. Your next closest month was 164 hours and 23 minutes, with the third largest month being 146 hours and and 4 minutes.

Average Time

Your current total average time played is 66.9 hours per month, or 2 hours and 10 minutes per day.

My total average time played is 83.24 hours per month, or 2 hours and 41 minutes per day. This means, despite aggressively playing the game for the last 15 months, I still only play an average of 31 minutes per day more than you do.

Conclusion

Despite your claims, the numbers clearly show you have played just over double the amount of calendar time that I have, logging over 800 flight hours more than I have in Aces High (66% more flight time than I have). Not only that, but we play almost the same amount of time per day (the deviance being 31 minutes or less per day).

In closing this section, not only have I played overall less than you, but we actually spend roughly the same amount of time, per day, in game.

lol... nope.  

It's always... interesting to see someone who lost proceed to try to educate the winner as to why they won. Winners win for one reason - because they outplayed their opponent. Better luck next time.

:salute

I have the film and I can check, but I remember me calling a plane and you saying something like, "but that was the last of our agreed number of duels" and I was like, "lol, ok.  Take your winnings and leave".  I hadn't kept track like you, Fulcrum, and Kruel had... lol.  I still can't believe you actually posted your audio from our duels.  You got any idea what you tools sounded like?  lol

That doesn't contradict what I said at all. You asked to continue going, and I won additional fights.

I apologize that I left the audio in our fights (that means you watched the film - thanks for the views!). The sound of victory can be deafening to those who have lost, and I will be sure to put some music that is more to your liking in the next film.

I've seen you squirt something about gunnery in Aces High coming naturally to you so spare me this line as well.  My gunnery comes and goes, like most.  Some days I'm a sniper and can't miss, others I can't hit a barn, but mostly it's just meh.  Looking at the film, I missed shots and didn't fully connect on opportunities I had.  Nobody's fault but mine, but the shots were there.

Respectfully, I'm not sure of your point. It's your job to be in control of your aircraft and its weapon systems. I certainly didn't complain when I missed shots.

lol... you're on crack.  The score is what it is, that's a fact.  As for who challenged who... no.  I was one of a few that made fun of you for your gloriously rigid flying style, which made you nerd rage, which resulted in us fussing on this BBS, which lead to me asking you to DA one night, which you declined, which lead to you coming back three days later when you had the courage to do it and throwing down the challenge to me.  I accepted, we dueled, Fulcrum, Kruel, and the rest of the gang paced the floor and you sweated out a win versus a hated foe.  

Cool story, but you ain't special.  

:salute

No one was pacing the floor, nor was there a question over what the outcome might be. Any perceived anticipation was due to several of our members having bets on how much the win would be by, and Fulcrum came closest. I still owe him for that bet.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:26:24 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #312 on: January 20, 2015, 02:14:48 PM »
Well, that's some statistics. I took AP Stat in HS and hated it I would NEVER go back to doing it again.

I don't know how not to believe him now Triton, you aren't giving me much to go off. On the other hand Skyyr is posting stone cold facts (numbers).

Had some idiot in the MA a few days back say if Snailman says it, it must be true. I said well. . .considering he has charts and numbers to prove his said statements then yeah it is true. There only argument was "Only dumbies believe everything they read on the internet". Well, I don't. I just have a hard time NOT believing proven facts specially when they involve very distinct numbers.

Just my .2

:old:
Top Gun

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #313 on: January 20, 2015, 02:37:19 PM »
Well, that's some statistics. I took AP Stat in HS and hated it I would NEVER go back to doing it again.

I don't know how not to believe him now Triton, you aren't giving me much to go off. On the other hand Skyyr is posting stone cold facts (numbers).

Had some idiot in the MA a few days back say if Snailman says it, it must be true. I said well. . .considering he has charts and numbers to prove his said statements then yeah it is true. There only argument was "Only dumbies believe everything they read on the internet". Well, I don't. I just have a hard time NOT believing proven facts specially when they involve very distinct numbers.

Just my .2

Triton knows...numbers never lie! It's one of his favorite things to quote me on :)

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #314 on: January 20, 2015, 02:38:09 PM »

Just my .2

You're too young to use the 'old' emoticon. :)

Stats are easily manipulated when it's not a like comparison.

I took 10 minutes to run Triton's playtime for the last 15 tours, including the current tour -- just under 336 hours played.  If the comparison was done to Triton's statement of the last 8 months, it would've been half of that.

So, apples to apples, in the same 15 tour period, it's ~1248.5 hours to ~336 hours.

Just saying (tm Pasha).
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."