Author Topic: With the new update, what else can we expect?  (Read 5888 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: With the new update, what else can we expect?
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »

January 12, 2015, 02:42:23 PM »

There is a place for AI in AH's future, but this place is not in the MA.

HiTech

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one Slade.

I'm surprised at those who have been around Hitech a long time. When he says something like this, he means it. And you also know he will not let cats out of bags any sooner than it suits his agenda. I thought it was only our wives and girlfriends who divine the future from rumors they create to indulge their addiction to being drama queens while shortening our life spans from the stress. 

And then you ramp the divinations up to the point of driving away customers to force Hitech to step in and ban half of you for the non factual drama insanity. All because Hitech won't tell you every little thing he is thinking 24x7. 

At least Hitech is smarter than McDonalds who just fired their CEO because he caved to spurious customer feedback and had the oil the French fries were cooked in changed. Seems beef tallow was the secret ingredient, and sales dropped of when they conceded to sky falling, end of the world drama queens, accusing McDonalds of feeding the planet to death on evil animal fat.

The OP had a good start until you guys burned the sky again. 
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2015, 02:02:09 PM »

If you are not into score, dont do milk runs and the like, i.e. play this game for flight combat: what do you do when 90% of the time that you have to play are low number times and you cannot find a fight?

If there is one other person online who feels the same you can duel them in the DA.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2015, 08:13:50 PM »
My position on AI vehicles: I'd rather fly around looking for a fight with a live person than wonder if my opponent is AI. The day I'm not sure if I'm fighting AI is the day I start looking for another game.

No worries

Maybe you missed this in another thread.

January 12, 2015, 02:42:23 PM »

There is a place for AI in AH's future, but this place is not in the MA.

HiTech

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2015, 07:47:52 PM »
And to think it will all be done in TWO WEEKS.