Author Topic: You know where you are?..........you're in the jungle baby  (Read 2458 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: You know where you are?..........you're in the jungle baby
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 12:56:30 PM »
Egads, if ever there was seven minutes of my life I want back... That was like watching two unmotivated fat girls on tranquilizers wrestling in Molasses in wintertime. You burned 20,000 feet's worth of energy on one fight in the most tedious plain vanilla demonstration of ACM I've seen in a long time and this is in some way supposd to convince me that you WEREN'T griefing Cybro in your original film?

Okay maybe I'm the wierd one but I just don't get you at all.

Carry on.
Stopped watching at 2 minutes....that spiral dive was just filled with mistakes by both parties involved. P47 should have been able to get behind the 152 at that speed (not even a question it should have been easy, probably bad throttle managament and general caution while pulling back on the stick) and the TA152 shouldn't have tried to go for that type of fight in the first place....Had plenty of E to go into the vertical and force a vertical or rolling scissors.

icepac, if you want some lessons in the TA152...I'd be glad to help.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 04:33:30 PM »
He had far more E than I did (100mph) and only heard  him before I saw him because I was looking at two dots down below (waystin in a 163 and the 110)  who I was after and descended not thinking I would find an adversary at my altitude since I had followed both low dots down from 40k.

Guess my SA was off as well but there was no enemy dar bar showing in the sector.

I've only flown this plane a couple of times........mostly to check the high altitude bug and never ever really had a fight in one until this......just a couple of picks.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 04:43:38 PM by icepac »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 04:35:38 PM »
I was after waystin in his 163 but descended and got slow such that the p47 had far more energy once I saw him.

yeah, bad acm.........but the guy who lost was sub-50 score at that time while I was at 188..............and I've only flown this plane a couple of times........mostly to check the high altitude bug and never ever had a fight in one until this.
Your energy state didn't matter, you should never dive with a P47...unless your in an F4U or some other flap monster.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 04:45:31 PM »
LOL.....I edited the post above.......and I don't care about your opinion until you get on winning side of our meetings in the arena.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 05:15:23 PM »
I don't care about your opinion until you get on winning side of our meetings in the arena.

Unlikely we'll meet in game. I'm afraid of heights by your standards.  :rofl

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2016, 10:24:04 PM »
LOL.....I edited the post above.......and I don't care about your opinion until you get on winning side of our meetings in the arena.
Ramming my AFK plane is the only engagement we have had that I can remember...I was offering help because watching this film I could for sure give you plenty. Now that you are going to run your mouth don't back down when I challenge you to a 1v1 next time I see you on...you can choose everything from plane to merge alt...it truly won't matter the result will be the same...you exploding.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2016, 11:21:03 PM »
Out side of the original post and 2ND and 1 or 2 others....which is freaking hilarious

Seriously funny

The rest of this thread has been flushed of the turd post left floating/sinking in the porcelain alter.....heh.....ego central

TC
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 11:23:05 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2016, 12:45:04 AM »
ego central

If you're refering to a player rejecting help offered in good faith from a clearly technically more competent player with more experience in an airframe because they hold the delusion they are better in game through circumstantial past contact, then I agree.  :D

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 06:54:10 AM »
Egads, if ever there was seven minutes of my life I want back... That was like watching two unmotivated fat girls on tranquilizers wrestling in Molasses in wintertime. You burned 20,000 feet's worth of energy on one fight in the most tedious plain vanilla demonstration of ACM I've seen in a long time and this is in some way supposd to convince me that you WEREN'T griefing Cybro in your original film?

Okay maybe I'm the wierd one but I just don't get you at all.

Carry on.

can I get an amen!
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2016, 04:57:01 PM »
If you're refering to a player rejecting help offered in good faith from a clearly technically more competent player with more experience in an airframe because they hold the delusion they are better in game through circumstantial past contact, then I agree.  :D

It was supposed to be a fun thread until the egos showed up to ruin it.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 06:05:02 PM »
It was supposed to be a fun thread until the egos showed up to ruin it.

I'm sure that tuning to a defenseless player and yelling 'yehaaaaaar!' as you shoot them is an activity not entiely devoid of ego.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 06:59:22 PM »
It was fun and he could have towered at any time.