Author Topic: The 12th Annual Aces High Spring Meeting on March 19th - 22nd, 2015  (Read 3415 times)

Offline teufel

• Zinc Member
Re: The 12th Annual Aces High Spring Meeting on March 19th - 22nd, 2015
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2015, 04:26:59 PM »
Home again. Thanks for all participants for making a great happening, special thanks to those who came from another country. And thanks for ROC for hosting the snapshot. :cheers:

The Danes have also returned home safely.

Thank you all for another wonderful time in Finland.

And if anyone asks we DID NOT both get shot down by Jokeri in the snapshot - it was just an evil dream :)
Quote: "Say again?!?"

Teufel, Lentolaivue 34.

Offline jokeri

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2015, 07:11:16 AM »
And if anyone asks we DID NOT both get shot down by Jokeri in the snapshot - it was just an evil dream :)

:rofl

Thank's to everyone that had the time to participate this and even more bigger thanks for the people who made it possible! Awesome time with awesome people!

I'm already waiting next years meeting  :rock
Member of Vaasan Vaakalentäjät
"Turn to kill, not to engage"

Offline Jarski

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2015, 12:23:12 PM »
ROC, did you get yourself a little headache? .. Even a tiniest one..? :devil
Flare to land , squat to pee..

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2015, 12:40:42 PM »
Well, maybe a little, that was incredibly good :)  Had another glass last night.   Thanks again, that was so cool  :cheers:
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2015, 07:28:13 PM »
Chili was in the dark sauce spread on the potatoes. And the reindeer was actually pork - "pig on the wing" if you prefer. At least that's what the butcher's shop told me...

.... and that my friend is how pigs learned how to fly.

Something wrong with that last photo................   what, did they make you where pants in the lounge?  :neener:

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2015, 03:56:05 AM »
.... and that my friend is how pigs learned how to fly.

Something wrong with that last photo................   what, did they make you where pants in the lounge?  :neener:
Had to read it twice, look at the photo and "listen" to how the sentence sounds before I understood what you meant. Oronyms and homonyms can be funny, but they can cause misunderstandings. Where the werewolves were aware of spectators they started to wear pants with a whir...

Didn't you notice that the no-pants pictures were taken outdoors and the lounge was indoors? Take Tarzan for an example: Indoors he's wearing clothes suitable for Lord Greystoke but out in the wild he only has his loincloth on... Citybois can't understand this. Ask Kev, he seems to know... :banana:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2015, 08:29:41 AM »
Looks like this event was a success! Very cool to read about. Anyone using our twitter platform to promote this?  :aok  :salute
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life