Author Topic: the hoard  (Read 1721 times)

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
the hoard
« on: February 10, 2015, 02:20:20 AM »
  lots of complaints on 200 about pilots flying into hoards then complaining about the odds after they get shot down. I just have to say that if you do this its your own fault. their are only a few pilots i know that can even manage to even the odds and even they get shot down.
  if you fly into a out numbered situation , whats everybody suppose to do let you shot us down 1 by 1?  thats crazy. if i see 1 of my team pilot in trouble i will come to their aid and i dont care if i have to ho, cut off , even collide with the other plane ,you are the cartoon enemy trying to kill my teammate, sorry if you dont like it .
  choose your fights wisely , find a better strategy , but if you fly into an outnumbered situation your the blame for what happens nobody else.
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: the hoard
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 02:48:19 AM »
True that

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 03:00:12 AM »
  lots of complaints on 200 about pilots flying into hoards then complaining about the odds after they get shot down. I just have to say that if you do this its your own fault. their are only a few pilots i know that can even manage to even the odds and even they get shot down.
  if you fly into a out numbered situation , whats everybody suppose to do let you shot us down 1 by 1?  thats crazy. if i see 1 of my team pilot in trouble i will come to their aid and i dont care if i have to ho, cut off , even collide with the other plane ,you are the cartoon enemy trying to kill my teammate, sorry if you dont like it .
  choose your fights wisely , find a better strategy , but if you fly into an outnumbered situation your the blame for what happens nobody else.

So what is your alternative then? Fly away and let the horde rape the field unopposed? Is that what you or they consider as fun? I doubt it. If it was you could just stay offline and capture the whole map all by yourself with nobody to bother you.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 03:25:59 AM »
So what is your alternative then? Fly away and let the horde rape the field unopposed? Is that what you or they consider as fun? I doubt it. If it was you could just stay offline and capture the whole map all by yourself with nobody to bother you.

i think your missing the point MrRipley the point is there is way to many arguments going on ch 200. we dont need the trash talk do we? angry players just creates animosity which we all do not need. people forget this is just a game. I have been vulched 1000000 times ,sure its frustrating. but the name calling and trash talk hurts this game. point being if you fly into a hoard its YOUR choice dont scream at the other guys to vent your frustration. 

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 03:51:45 AM »
i think your missing the point MrRipley the point is there is way to many arguments going on ch 200. we dont need the trash talk do we? angry players just creates animosity which we all do not need. people forget this is just a game. I have been vulched 1000000 times ,sure its frustrating. but the name calling and trash talk hurts this game. point being if you fly into a hoard its YOUR choice dont scream at the other guys to vent your frustration. 

Too late.  It's already been done.

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 06:33:16 AM »
^^^^^  :rofl
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 06:34:23 AM »
normally the horde complains via PM just because I elect to fly a perked plane into them.     :uhoh

It's not fair!
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 06:35:34 AM »
And THAT is why I take something I feel that I can survive fighting the whole horde while being able to cut their numbers at the same time if I see one coming :)

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 07:40:22 AM »
normally the horde complains via PM just because I elect to fly a perked plane into them.     :uhoh

It's not fair!

:rofl :aok
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 08:50:27 AM »
hordes are nummy.... :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 09:59:15 AM »
There's a percentage of folks who play because of the 200 purse fights and a percentage that play in spite of the 200 purse fights.  As long as they are all upping pixel planes and trying to shoot at me while I try and shoot them, the other stuff isn't important.
AMAX  in game

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 01:55:27 PM »
The Rooks got man when I called the entire country out for not fighting on the rook front at all...they sent the horde.

Finally, the horde has come back!!! To the night front!!!
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 02:06:30 PM »
The good thing about 200 is that you can always detune it if it gets on your nerves.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 02:24:32 PM »
True that

Heard the best vox compliment on your return, "Oh crap!  It's Ink in the Ki" :salute

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2015, 02:26:14 PM »
The good thing about 200 is that you can always detune it if it gets on your nerves.

naw its easier to use the squelch . then i can still give compliments to the more civilized pilots for a good shot or fight