Author Topic: 3 isn't enough...  (Read 7612 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: 3 isn't enough...
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2015, 05:33:03 PM »
Same goes for a certain LA in my film :)

Oh for sure, but we don't complain about someone's honorable HO shots while taking some of our own, we just take em and move on ...see the difference?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:39:14 PM by Kruel »

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2015, 05:37:13 PM »
Lol. You guys are dorks :kiss:
See Rule #4

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2015, 05:48:24 PM »
Oh for sure, but we don't complain about someone's honorable HO shots while taking some of our own, we just take em and move on ...see the difference?
yes, I do...

I'm probably the biggest HOer in game! They didn't call me "WilHoJo" for no reason :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2015, 05:59:23 PM »
Lol! That was awesome, more videos! I like how they win one or 2 engagements and make a production about it, while we post 20-30 kills, I like that ratio..keep em coming!

Lol @ the flopping fish (who wrecked you in a duel) lol

Seriously, your abs must be rock hard from all the humping you're doing.

You act like the DA is the be all end all in this game. It's not. It's a small fraction of what goes on in our little turtle sandbox, so do us a favor and stop using it as your go-to line. You sound like a broken record.

You talk about videos being posted out of context, that's funny coming from the guys who have mastered the technique. Here's the funny thing though, nobody outside of your little fan club is really impressed. I get it, I do. People usually make a video that makes them look good, it's human nature. The level that skyyr is doing it on though is full blown narcissism. He says that he doesn't care but he seems to be trying really hard to get peoples approval. I would be even more impressed if he wasn't always flying low ENY, cannon packing uber planes with a high power to weight ratio. Put up a kill montage in a P-47D-11 like Jo did, better yet, do it in a P-40C. Then you'll start impressing me.

And yes, skyyr has shot me down. A lot, I challenge you to go out and find someone who plays this game who hasn't. Everyone in the game has watched me fly a plane right into a tree, or crash a 262 trying to land. The difference between the way I behave and the way you and your crew behaves is that I don't go running off at the mouth or running to youtube screaming "look at me!" when I do get the kill.

Skyyr is no doubt a skilled pilot, but he fails to practice his skills on a regular basis. I watched him do a cross control stall in an LA7 about 50 feet off the ground, and yes he did make me overshoot. Yes, he did shoot me down earlier that night. No, I'm not going to make excuses about why it was or was not BS. It was a stupid mistake on my part.

Your group continues to cling desperately to this illusion that you are liked by members of the community. Out side of a few select individuals, nobody really does. In fact, most of us just sit and laugh at how idiotic your posts become as the threads progress. But hey, why should you care? "We don't give a damn." That is your motto right?

Ball's in your court, how now brown cow?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:01:20 PM by Dragon Tamer »

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2015, 06:03:01 PM »
INK, now that I think about it you fly a KI84.
You might as well be Midway Jr, flying a Ki is just as hard as flying a Spit VIII.

I do re-call you killing me in the MA. I was in a P51 you in a Ki84. I even had more E, you got me fair and square.

But you DIDNT recall the times in the DA when Poison was still around when I made you quit out of not being able to beat my 38J with your Ki. I out flew you AFTER you said it wasn't fair for me because Ki84 was too good for a 38.

It's funny how you recall victories but not failures.

I will fight anyone in the Muppets, I don't care.

I hold no grudges.

Top Gun

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2015, 06:38:39 PM »
Dragon Tamer / Player1,

We never claimed the DA was the end-all be-all. We don't really even like it. We were told the DA is "where it counts" (by many in this thread, no less) and that the MA is just for fun. That's why we bring up the DA results.

We're here for one reason: to kill. We're not here to win community awards, appreciation, or anything else. It's a game, a great game, but it's a game. If our opponents don't like us (and we constantly switch sides and end up fighting all sides), then winning in said game is that much more satisfying.

Also, I don't recall killing you while doing a cross-control stall in an LA-7. I remember fighting you about 8-9 times in a D9, but perhaps I forgot. Here's the last fight I had with you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPSWhzQyngc

-=S=-

Always a pleasure to fight you.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 27-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2015, 06:46:57 PM »
Seriously, your abs must be rock hard from all the humping you're doing.

You act like the DA is the be all end all in this game. It's not. It's a small fraction of what goes on in our little turtle sandbox, so do us a favor and stop using it as your go-to line. You sound like a broken record.

You talk about videos being posted out of context, that's funny coming from the guys who have mastered the technique. Here's the funny thing though, nobody outside of your little fan club is really impressed. I get it, I do. People usually make a video that makes them look good, it's human nature. The level that skyyr is doing it on though is full blown narcissism. He says that he doesn't care but he seems to be trying really hard to get peoples approval. I would be even more impressed if he wasn't always flying low ENY, cannon packing uber planes with a high power to weight ratio. Put up a kill montage in a P-47D-11 like Jo did, better yet, do it in a P-40C. Then you'll start impressing me.

And yes, skyyr has shot me down. A lot, I challenge you to go out and find someone who plays this game who hasn't. Everyone in the game has watched me fly a plane right into a tree, or crash a 262 trying to land. The difference between the way I behave and the way you and your crew behaves is that I don't go running off at the mouth or running to youtube screaming "look at me!" when I do get the kill.

Skyyr is no doubt a skilled pilot, but he fails to practice his skills on a regular basis. I watched him do a cross control stall in an LA7 about 50 feet off the ground, and yes he did make me overshoot. Yes, he did shoot me down earlier that night. No, I'm not going to make excuses about why it was or was not BS. It was a stupid mistake on my part.

Your group continues to cling desperately to this illusion that you are liked by members of the community. Out side of a few select individuals, nobody really does. In fact, most of us just sit and laugh at how idiotic your posts become as the threads progress. But hey, why should you care? "We don't give a damn." That is your motto right?

Ball's in your court, how now brown cow?

If you want to find out who is the better pilot(1v1) then the DA is a pretty good way to measure that.

Not sure what you mean by "out of context" the videos being posted here are kill shot videos, there's nothing else mentioned in them, so I guess you can check that box off.

The YouTube videos have some pretty good comments from people out side of our squad, do you can check that box off too (even though it's a secondary product of the video's intentions).

We don't post most videos as "look at me!" It's more like "rofl look at them!". However, you could say that about almost anyone who posts a video on these forums then right?

Skyyr doesn't practice..rofl..check that box off too lol. Glad you don't make excuses though..that's freshing.

We don't give a Damn, that's why we will continue to do what we find to be fun..see?

"From DOWNTOWN! Swish! He Scores!"

Here's your ball back...

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2015, 06:47:13 PM »
Also, I don't recall killing you while doing a cross-control stall in an LA-7. I remember fighting you about 8-9 times in a D9, but perhaps I forgot. Here's the last fight I had with you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPSWhzQyngc

-=S=-

Always a pleasure to fight you.

You didn't get me with the cross control stall, you almost did though. I managed to roll under your nose at the last second. It happened one or two sorties after the video you posted (not sure how many sorties it was for you).

I will also admit that was one hell of a shot that you made in the video. I can't hit something with taters unless I'm right on top of it, though I don't usually fly tater planes enough to really get any practice with them.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2015, 07:03:57 PM »
So no comment about what Bruv said?  :lol

You are not Bruv. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2015, 07:13:58 PM »
Skuzzy's gonna be mad when he finds out you nerds have been throwing your poo all over his redone forum.

Cool video JOACH1M
See Rule #4

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2015, 07:20:35 PM »
Top Gun

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2015, 07:25:25 PM »
So I don't have film I know if you don't have film it didn't happen, but one night after a few beers I hit the rim dead center not a drop on the lid from over 8 feet away, what an amazing shot, I actually was in a controlled stall while doing it, this is another peeing contest thread right?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:40:13 PM by Hungry »
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2015, 07:26:27 PM »
If you want to find out who is the better pilot(1v1) then the DA is a pretty good way to measure that.

This is true, however the MA also provides something that the DA doesn't. Dynamics. A pilot's skill can also be measured in the MA by the amount of risks they take and how often they come out on top. Flying into a fight with a 10k alt advantage and picking the highest con is low risk, high reward. A pilot that does the opposite and comes in at or below all of the red cons and fights upwards has a high risk, low reward. Assuming that both pilots get the same number of kills before they get killed, it can be said that of these two pilots, the one that is putting himself at a disadvantage is the better stick. That being said, it's much harder to get an accurate reflection on who is the better pilot because of variables such as numbers, plane sets, energy states, etc.

Not sure what you mean by "out of context" the videos being posted here are kill shot videos, there's nothing else mentioned in them, so I guess you can check that box off.

Thought for sure you said something along those lines in this thread... oh well. I don't usually end up getting involved in threads like this so I don't exactly keep a list of what was said when. I don't really care enough to start either.

The YouTube videos have some pretty good comments from people out side of our squad, do you can check that box off too (even though it's a secondary product of the video's intentions).

I'm assuming that the definition of "good" is positive feedback relating to the video. So how many of them are active game members? That number might be a bit harder to prove. I'm willing to bet that it's less than ten.

We don't post most videos as "look at me!" It's more like "rofl look at them!". However, you could say that about almost anyone who posts a video on these forums then right?

Either one of these feeds back into the narcissism I mentioned.

Skyyr doesn't practice..rofl..check that box off too lol. Glad you don't make excuses though..that's freshing.

The definition of the word "practice" as I used it in the context above means to make applicable or execute.

We don't give a Damn, that's why we will continue to do what we find to be fun..see?

And to this, let me ask another question. Fun is a realative term that changes from person to person. Each person will end up having a different definition of the word (much like honor or love). But when is the last time you laughed at something in game? I mean falling out of your chair laughter. The kind of laughter that you laugh so hard, and so long that you stomach starts to hurt, the dumbest little quirk will cause you to burst out laughing again.

"From DOWNTOWN! Swish! He Scores!"

Here's your ball back...

I would also like to send a shout out to FESS for trying to turn fight me in a P-51. I was shocked when I saw a pony actually try and turn fight for a change. And despite what many of the pony drivers have been saying for years, the world did not come to an end.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2015, 07:43:55 PM »
Skyyr definitely does practice....if anything he is what the XBOX world calls a "Try Hard".  :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2015, 08:18:32 PM »
Skyyr definitely does practice....if anything he is what the XBOX world calls a "Try Hard".  :aok

Pfffft.  :ahand   :P

Halo MLG 08-09 FTW!
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 27-9